Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Man that week went by pretty fast o.o. Mostly because I spent too much of wednesday sleeping.

I'm still feeling generally bored... like nothing exciting happens to me... I feel like I'm working on automatic. I think losing my promotion did a hell of a number on my motivation :/

Don't Mind!
Just go out, find a nice hooker chick, bang her lights out and you'll feel ton's better.

Last edited:
Ultraman Saga wants you
dug into my dvd collection and found the forgotten Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
Couldnt believe I'd forget such an epic movie..

Eye See You
So I spent around $940 in 1 1/2 hour. God damn. Also had some of the best Pizza I ever ate in my life today.

If i get any more hours cut, he can have this job.

Dude, some income is better than NO income.

Sooooooooooooooooooo relieved that this semester is over. It's been the busiest, most exhausting session of college I've probably ever endured and I'm looking forward to a summer devoid of classes so that I can make some money, sleep in and spend all day doing anything or nothing. Two more papers due and then freedom.

Good job. Sleep, touch urself, and do **** all and just relax and enjoy ****.

Eye See You
:laugh:

But ya, it's pretty damn close to being the best. The cheese was heaven. I need more.

Is PANAGO's Pizza in the USA?.

Welcome
I sometimes have a habit of puking right after pizza, sadly. :/
This one pizza place where I live is scary.Even my friend, a football playing redneck who never cares about fat, actually had to squeeze the pizza to get out the mass amount of fat....

Status
Not open for further replies.