Music What bands/artists are you listening to nowadays?

Hey guys! I'd like to know what artists/bands you are listening to nowadays :D Right now I'm listening to a lot artists, but I don't have a preferred music genre at the moment.

Lately I've been listening to a lot ''Klezmer'', mostly because it reminds me a lot of my grandfather :D He used to listen a lot Klezmer music because of his mother. One of my favorite klezmer bands right now is one named ''Pressburger Klezmer Band''. This is one of my favorite songs:

Ah this song reminded me to my boyfriend for some reason :( That's a nice song, by the way :) You've a nice taste in music :)

I've been itching to buy Wino Daze by Lost Breed, and I will soon enough. I've listened to the album a few times already, and I only found out about it a few weeks ago. The thing is, it was pressed on limited copies of heavy vinyl with thick gatefold packaging, so it's pretty expensive. It's awesome doom metal with vocals by Scott Weinrich (who is a god in the metal and rock community). Here's a link to the album:

http://awwfn.bandcamp.com/album/wino-daze

Hey guys! I'd like to know what artists/bands you are listening to nowadays :D Right now I'm listening to a lot artists, but I don't have a preferred music genre at the moment.

Lately I've been listening to a lot ''Klezmer'', mostly because it reminds me a lot of my grandfather :D He used to listen a lot Klezmer music because of his mother. One of my favorite klezmer bands right now is one named ''Pressburger Klezmer Band''. This is one of my favorite songs:

I'm listening to a lot of artists. My favorite ones are in the Hip Hop genre. I love listening to Drake, Kendrick Lamar, T.I, and Chris Brown. I also like listening to Music from some Rock/Alternative artists such as MGMT, Green Day, and the Skrillex. I love music, its my hobby!

If i have to choose just one artist, i'd choose Marina and the Diamonds. And that's my favorite song of her.

If i have to choose just one artist, i'd choose Marina and the Diamonds. And that's my favorite song of her.

I first heard her on an NME mixtape in 2010 and this song was on it. I love this song and I Am Not A Robot(but I get that in my head too easily so I don't listen to it).

Nowadays it's kinda a mix, from kanye to the weeknd, jay-z, empire of the sun, adventure club, ellie goulding, and a couple more from the old days, but the latest and newest bands that left me amazed were probably, Foster the People and Imagine Dragons, their albums are just top of the line, can listen to them without having the need to skip tracks, that's just awesome.

41HA1h-vP%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
61Icfx0t7gL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I first heard her on an NME mixtape in 2010 and this song was on it. I love this song and I Am Not A Robot(but I get that in my head too easily so I don't listen to it).
That's cool. Do you now other song of her? I discovered Marina few days ago and since then I'm addicted to her song.

I've just looked at my iTunes and I have songs by her called Mowgli's Road and Hermit The Frog. I can't remember ever listening to these though, so no, other than those songs I don't know any others.