Tech Do you use your computer to watch TV?

I have never used my computer to watch TV. I use a laptop these days, however, even when I was using a desktop computer, I did not watch TV on it. However, I have experience of watching TV on computer and my experience was not pleasant as changing channels was very slow.

I used to but that was also when my laptop was a huge screen and my TV was pretty small. Now, things are reversed, and I do not really find myself using the computer for entertainment as much these days.

I sometimes use my computer to watch TV. I do this mostly when there is a live streaming of a program I like follow while I am partially busy doing other work on my system. I could just be listening to the sound. This way it's more convenient for me compared to having to watch the TV and at same time work on my system.

We have a fairly new tv which is a 40-inch Samsung that is better to watch than the computer. Besides, we have a subscription of cable channels so might as well avail of it. Watching tv in the computer is not economical unless you do not have a tv and you do not have cable channel connections.

We have a fairly new tv which is a 40-inch Samsung that is better to watch than the computer. Besides, we have a subscription of cable channels so might as well avail of it. Watching tv in the computer is not economical unless you do not have a tv and you do not have cable channel connections.
In the meantime I am alone and haven't bothered to go for a cable connection, most of my free time I spend on my computer. If I get a cable I'm not sure I'll have the time to watch the TV. Already I worry I'm not putting enough time online.