Friendship and the Cosmos.
I definitely want to learn how to make shirts one day, and add the Kuuga logo to it like Godai did.

And if I'm feeling flamboyant, I will learn to make my own Stronger t-shirt, complete with the gigantic 'S'

Heroes are forever
I only go as far as having Dami-chan's Smart Brain wallpaper on my phone (and the previous one was a picture of my ZX head toy or whatever it's called) AND toku music in it, which people instantly notice when I lend them my iPod for some reason, I think it's the covers.

I'm not sure what I will do one of these days when I get a typhoon belt. I can wear that to cons... with a leather jacket and the rest of the most memorable costume of Hongo Takeshi.

I wear the ranger colors and henshin braces of abarangers and go-on green and black every time i go out but not their official jackets so i just have to look at my own jacket collection for their colors and the rest of the outfit is my own flavors.

I really love adding my own flavor to the super sentai fashion. :thumbs:

SO F_CK_NG MARVELOUS!!
I go to church to say "I'm the man who walk the path of Heaven to rule over everything"... nah, just kidding. I wish I could have some toku stuff :disappoin because I have High Levels of Devotion to Toku

The Historian
I always have my Eternal/ Skull/ Joker memory with me.
Got a black t-shirt with a big KR Decade logo on it, many Toku songs/BGMs in my mp3player and "Sai-Gorilla-Zou-Kuwagata-Kamakiri-Batta-> GIGA SCAN!!!" as my SMS tone on my mobile.

Considerable level of toku devotion, I'd say.

I have Super Sentai as my wallpaper, a huge Super Sentai DVD + music collection, a few Goseiger toys + cast poster on my bedroom wall. yeah, Super Sentai fangirl here...

Super Sentai fan
I used to carry my Dragon Knight Sword Vent card in my wallet. I have several Super Sentai songs on StepMania. I made YuGiOh cards of several tokusatsu characters.

I'm currently in the process of watching the "Trekkies" documentary and I just got done watch the segment with Barbara Adams, who wore her starfleet uniform complete with phaser and tricorder to an Arkansas court house.

Not one to let our own little slice of fandom faction be outdone, I was curious to know what sort of levels of allegiance you all partake in as a member of Tokusatsu

I carry Torque's Shoot Vent card from the shoddy BOA Dragon Knight toys in my wallet

When I eventually get an Advent Deck, I plan on carrying it with me everywhere

Never know when a mirror monster might show up ;)

I carry a photo of megumi mori in my wallet....