In Justice, We Trust!
A long lost tomb rediscovered as light found it's way into the corridors for the first time in decades. "Professor! We've broken through!" A man's voice tried out.

A small group of archeologists found their way into an ancient castle, the main throne room now in ruins, cobwebs and skeletal remains now littered the ground. As the group separates to explore the area, one man ascends a flight of stairs. "What is it, Doctor?" One of the explorers. The Professor placed a hand on his chin as he observed a pitch dark jewel floating in mid air. "I...I don't know..." he says, he reaches his hand foreword, as he does a violent black light suddenly explodes

Standing enveloped in the light was a dark, long haired figure. It smirked as it raised his hand, then blood curdling screams could be heard....

Setsuko awoke from her sleep she looked around, she was on board a train filled with students just like her. She lets out a deep yawn That dream again... She raises her hands to her arms Why am I shivering? C'mon, Setsuko! You can't let a little dream like that scare ya! She thinks.

Arriving at Academy Station, last stop!

Setsuko yanwed again as the train came to a full stop, the doors opened. Grabbing her bag, Setsuko exited with the crowd. Mou, I hate getting up this early, and I hate public transportation! Ugh...I can't believe I got caught so easily! I didn't account that HE'D be there...

A few months earlier:
Setsuko sat in an interrogation room, a camera was in front of her. She struggled in her hand cuffs until finally the door opens. Stepping in was a man dressed in a Master SPD Uniform, a sword by his side. "Struggle all you want, but you won't be getting far with these" Goro Murasame says, smirking as he dangled the keys in his hands. Setsuko looked away from him with a "Tsk." Goro frowns "What...? Not even a hello? It's been a long time you know...you've...grown up" Goro says.

"Yeah...no thanks to you...Uncle." She says. "Of all the SPD Agents that could've caught me...why did it have to be YOU?!" She shouts Goro sighs deeply. "You never really did accept me as your Guardian...but please...Setsuko let me help you." He says. "How could I?! You could never replace my father!" She shouts "I wasn't trying to replace him!" Goro shouts, much loader then she was. Setsuko blinks in surprise. Goro then throws a file folder in front of her "There, that's a record of every crime you committed, it's enough to get you a death sentence...or life in prison if you're lucky...I had to pull a lot of strings to make sure you wouldn't get Judged." He says he then leans foreword so he was more face to face with her. "Now...I can make that all go away...but you have let me help you...please Setsuko..."

Setsuko would then arrive in front of a large flight of stairs "Tch...I must be insane for going through with this..." She thinks as she ascends the stairs

(OCC: And there you have it, the RPG is finally started. For now, head to registration and get you're morphers and uniform...DO NOT I repeat...DO NOT do any transforming or fighting until I give the word too! Anyone caught doing this will be given a warning)

Ore, Sanjou!
"Wake up, big brother! It's your first day of school!" Mai said, shaking the sleeping Ryuma.

Waking up, groggily, Ryuma rubbed his eyes, then stretched and yawned "Jeez, Mai, you don't have to be so loud. Dang!". Mai then pouted, and said "Yeah, but it's not like you'd wake up if I didn't do it for you"

"Well, if you're that concerned, just get me an alarm clock" He replied. "Why don't you do it yourself?" "Because I've got to use my money to feed the two of us" He said, patting her head "Anyways, you've got to go to school too, so let's both just get ready"

She left his room, then Ryuma got up and got dressed in a red and black blazer that he'd styled after his foster dad, Ryoga Hakua's, Abaranger jacket "Ya know, Mai and I miss you every day, old man" He thought aloud, looking at a picture of Ryoga with him and Mai "But, today's the day I can start continuing your legacy"

After he finished dressing, he went and had some fish and rice with Mai for breakfast. After that, the two of them left the house, which Ryoga and Mai had lived in before moving to America, and he and Mai had moved into after his enrollment. Using Ryoga's old Motorcycle with sidecar, Ryuma first went and dropped off Mai at her Middle School. "Alright Mai, this is kinda like a boarding school, so you'll be staying with Mr. Sugishita at the Dinosaur House, so he'll be the one to pick you up, but I promise I'll visit you when I can" Ryuma said to her. As she got out of the sidecar, Mai said "It's okay, Mr. Sugishita's really nice. Say hi to Tyranno for me, will ya?", to which Ryuma replied "Sure thing. See ya!"

After that, he continued on, driving for a couple of miles before, finally arriving at the Super Sentai Academy. He got off the bike and took a thorough look at the entrance building "Snazzy-looking place. Well, better get inside before the line for uniforms and changers gets too long. It'll be nice to be with Tyranno again"

With that said, Ryuma went and entered the academy through the front doors. He went to the front desk, whre he gave his name and showed his ID, and was handed his Dino Brace and uniform. He then put on the Dino Brace, to which Bakuryu Tyrannosaurus greeted him "Oi! Long time no see, Kyoryu. You ready for some learning, tera?" "With you around, you know I'm ready for anything, Tyranno"

Last edited:
>.
Gouki Stood before the gate of the academy. He was early. The distressed expression he wore indicated to any passerby he was uneasy about something. In his left hand was his academy jacket. In the right was something he'd received from Tetomu. A black and yellow jacket with an eagle emblem on the front. On the back was a larger version of the emblem with the words in english lettering "The Noble Eagle" above and "Spirit of the earth" below. His glance shifted rapidly between between the two coats. He seemed to grow more distressed by the second. He was on thin ice as it was and didn't need any more negative attention from the school's faculty. On the other hand the new coat was important to him. It was a physical reminder of his newfound purpose in life. He spent another five minutes panicking, Completely oblivious to the chuckles and looks of confusion he received from fellow students before he finally decided to wear them both.

Next on the agenda was retrieving his G-phone. It had been confiscated when he first returned to the academy and he knew he'd find it at the registration desk along with information regarding his tenuous membership at the school. As he moved through the courtyard he studied the few students conversing and moving about. The colors and logo's on each persons uniform was a clear indicator of who had and hadn't become rangers.

Moments later he stepped through the double doors of the main building and picked up the pace towards the registration desk. When he arrived He gave his name and received his G-phone and several documents regarding his citation at the academy. He'd only started to look over the papers regarding disciplinary action and his request to move into Gao's rock before he noticed a low rumble which was rapidly building. It was at this time that Gouki realized he hadn't arrived as early as he'd thought. That rumble was produced by the sounds of many footsteps echoing against the academy hallways. He stuffed the papers in his backpack and made a break for it the academy library. It'd be a good place to kill time and he wanted to be as far away from the morning rush as humanly possible.

(OOC: Needed to get a post up quick since I'm moving tomorrow. It's sort of a rush job and I might be without Internet for a bit if things don't go well)

Kryptonian Pride
Arriving at Academy Station, last stop.

The announcement made Kazuki look up from his book. The train was slowly coming to a halt. As he looked around the train and saw other students preparing to get off. Kazuki stowed his book in his bag and stood up, stretching as he did so.

"Well, dad, I'm here. Just like you wanted." Kazuki thought to himself. The train ground to a halt and the doors opened. Kazuki joined the throng of students jostling on the platform. After what seemed like hours, Kazuki climbed up the stairs to registration.

He eventually got to the main desk, where he submitted his name. In return, he was given his Mobirates, six ranger keys and a stack of green uniforms. Saying his thanks, Kazuki pocketed the keys and Mobirates, placed the uniforms in his bag, he headed in the general direction of the academy dormitories.

Welcome
When the train finally arrived at the academy, Raito woke up.
"Ah, finally...What a long ride...."Raito mumbeled.
He walked off a train and went to the registration.He got his Geki Changers and his red uniform.He put the Geki Changers on and walked up to his room.He looked at his new uniform and henshin device with great curiosity.
He examined his surroundings.
"I guess I'll just explore..." Raito thought to himself.
He started to saunter around the academy.

This is my stage now!!
Kaen sat in a tree near the academy gate, having ridden there himself on his Sky hoki, his broom that turned into a high-tech flying motorcycle. Hope they don't confiscate this, Kaen thought. He had recieved his Magiphone from his father long ago, and he had already changed into his just-recieved unform. He had already gotten up early enough,so a little nap in a freshly-alchemised branch into a hammock would be a great way to begin the year.

For the lulz.
"Ugh. When I heard about this place I wasn't quite expecting a three hour train ride or this Incredibly. Itchy. Uniform. [begins scratching self furiously] Oh, that's much better."

Shinji now casts his view on the incredible sight that is the SS Academy. Throughout his life he'd only been able to get accustomed to forests, shrines, and the occasional cat bus (He was nice.), so this came as a pretty big shock to him.

"Wow! I wonder how long it took to build all this. I mean, granted some of the greatest scientific minds in the world work here, but still! Oh great, I just reminded myself that those guys confis... complic... constipat... Bah! took my Changer. They'd better have it when I get in there. But first."

Shinji walks over to a patch of earth and claws a good fistful of dirt from it and stares into it.

"Sensei, it's Shinji. I don't quite know if you're watching me right now or slowly turning into worm food but no matter. I'm making sure your wishes are honored and that I'll be the best Ninja Black ever. I swear it [raises dirt filled hand above his head] on the bountiful earth!"

Shinji now begins to feel the confused eyes turning towards him so he quickly chucks the dirt and runs inside, hoping to get his Changer back quickly.

Casting a forlorn glance around what had been his 'home' Aeron wiped away the forming tears. Standing up Aeron walked over a small table. Sitting upon the clear glass holder was the remains of a candle. The black wick now lay on its side, having completed its task. A small puddle of deep green wax was dried onto the glass.

Aeron reached a shaking hand down to the wax and after several tense moments removed a small fragment. Silently the young man placed it in his pocket.

Reaching over to a second table, Aeron struggled to hold the ornate dagger that was his weapon. Several times his focus was broken by the dagger slipping from his trembling hand. Finally gripping it with both hands, Aeron closed his eyes and pictured his destination.

The Super Sentai Academy.

His sudden appearance within the building probably startled several people but Aeron didn't notice. A few feet away from his arrival point was the registration desk. Much to Aeron's silent distress his weapon, the Zyusouken, hadn't vanished upon his arrival as he'd hoped.

Stumbling over to the desk, Aeron was given his uniform and the Dragon Buckler and Medal. Mere moments before losing his grip on the Zyusouken it suddenly vanished as the Medal glowed a deep green. An audible sigh of relief could be heard as Aeron suddenly and very calmly walked off.

What this place had in store for him Aeron didn't know... but he yearned to become stronger fulfill his promise to Burai.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The past sure was different. Yusuke had ditched his Time Corps uniform long ago. It was most certainly out of place with the ironically modern and comfortable clothing of the teachers in this time period. Everyone in the future wore the same thing.

He looked out the window of the bus. Man, people this time period still used wheels? Yusuke pondered. In the future every was on floating anti-gravity vehicles, though that caused its sure fair share of accidents, as Yusuke for one period was a traffic officer. He recalled the long hours and countless tickets for parking violations and drunkards. Thankfully, Yusuke was promoted after 3 months.

The bus slowly came to a stop in front of a giant building. Though he was the only one on the bus, the bus driver still yelled into his intercom of their obvious arrival to the Academy Station. Yusuke hastily jumped out of the bus. The past has no manners, do they?

This surely must be a product of SPD. he though. Even in Yusuke's age, SPD was still one of the elite departments of Law Enforcement. Yusuke even was scouted by SPD, but chose to enlist in his father's branch of law enforcement which was the Time Corps. He remembered the man who invited him, Goro Murasame. He had the D-Sword Vega. A legendary weapon that had been vaulted for safe keeping his time. Along with my father's V-Commander and DV Defender Yusuke though to himself.

He stood at the front gates. Visions of his great grandfathers death swirled around him....I will protect this time.

Yusuke entered the academy.

Princess of Equesteria
An unusual procession garbed in black clothing with their faces hidden behind veils walked along the side of an elaborated modern carriage down the streets clearing the way up ahead for an easier passage. Many of the people on the street and sidewalk as they pass would stop and stare at the procession wondering who was riding inside the carriage hidden by the drawn down curtains. It was only speculated that the procession is part of some sort of formal event unaware of the truth. For hidden from the public viewing was a woman with long raven hair, the public viewing was the daughter and 20th head of the Shiba Clan, Shiba Mika.

Accompany the young woman sitting across was an elderly gentleman and two of the same black garbed figures. “My apologies princess,†The man spoke up taking only a brief glance outside pulling the curtain to one side for a moment. “I had tried making a request that the dorm room that you will be residing this semester in one of the more private wings. They refused.†this was spoken with a hint of annoyance, “However, they did grant to keep the Shodo Phone in your possession before the beginning of the term.†Closing the curtain back the elderly man lean back growled lowly. “They should have followed through with the request! Do they not….†his sentence was cut off as Mika’s paper fan came in contact with his forehead.

“You speak too much, Jun†Mika replied tapping her fan twice on the man’s forehead. “The dorm arrangements are of little concern to me and should be the same with you.†Jun frown slightly only to receive another tap from his princess’s fan. “The purpose of the attending is simply to broaden my mind and abilities that I may incorporate into my life. Have the Kuroko take my belongings to my room discreetly and them to return back home with you.†resting the fan back down upon her lap.

“S-Sorry†Jun and the two Kuroko besides him bowed apologetically, “It is just wanted to avoid that you're treated accordingly since....†Jun immediately silence as Mika’s fingers wrap around the paper fan once more. "Meep."

“I am quite aware of your concern and wish not any special treatment regardless of status. It is a new year and the beginning of a new slate too.†Mika replied with a smile that is rarely seen in the princess’s presence by her guardian. Feeling that he would only upset Mika going into further detail kept silent for the remaining of their journey. Though the princess had made it clear that there would be no Kuroko present during her stay, Jun would see that at least two would remain hidden to serve the head of the Shiba Clan.

-----

It was not her favorite means of transportation had snuck aboard in the train. The young pirate chosen the last car for not only was it less crowded compared to the others, but had the comfiest seats to plop her legs on. Pulling her trademark hat to shield from the rays of the sun had accidentally fallen sound asleep in the process. Exactly how did she get rope into going here again?

“Hey you!†a voice spoke annoying nudging her, “Hey you! Wake up! Did you not hear that this is the last stop? Wake up†the person grabbed Sakura’s hat. “Do not make me repeat myself or have one of the staff come kick you out.†This was surely a grave mistake as Sakura glance up cross snatching back the hat.

“Mou….Not so loud!!! I heard you the first time already and one more thing…Don’t touch my hat!†delivering a blow to the person stomach. It was not quite the first impression to make Sakura admitted, but there were a few things she coveted greatly.