The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I have one, but you need to pay to use it.

Taker just pulled a huge move and the crowd started to yell, "Holy ****!" over and over again.

So just started watching Wrestlemania:

Edge/DelRio - Great match, told a fantastic story
[HIDE]Del Rio worked that armed hardcore style the entire match. Dominating the first half, trying to get Edge into the Cross Armbreaker, right up until Edge flipped out of it and put him in the sharpshooter, then bouncing off the ropes and spearing Del Rio. It was an old school WWE match between fantastic wrestlers. The end of the match with Edge destroying Del Rio's car was great, and I almost felt bad for him.[/HIDE]

Rey Mysterio/Cody Rhodes: First to start, Rey Mysterio looks like a moron as Captain America.

We Are VR
Great Wrestlemania better then then the last 2 WM's
best match of the night was Taker/Triple H, i thought Triple H would win you can tell Undertaker is hurt.
WWE Championship match was ok, knew Miz would win with Rock taken out Cena.
Orton/Punk really good match
pissed off at the Michael Cole being the Winner via GM i see the feud carrying on and King putting Cole on the shelf.
The World Title match should not of been the 1st match but glad to see Edge retained.
hated Cena's entrance why does he always get the special treatment? yeah i know he's WWE's poster child

You Got The TOUCH!
It was pretty good wrestlemania, could've been better though.

and Cole winning by GM decision pissed me off to no end. What was the point of bringing in Stone Cold if that was gonna happen??

Great Wrestlemania better then then the last 2 WM's
best match of the night was Taker/Triple H, i thought Triple H would win you can tell Undertaker is hurt.
WWE Championship match was ok, knew Miz would win with Rock taken out Cena.
Orton/Punk really good match
pissed off at the Michael Cole being the Winner via GM i see the feud carrying on and King putting Cole on the shelf.
The World Title match should not of been the 1st match but glad to see Edge retained.
hated Cena's entrance why does he always get the special treatment? yeah i know he's WWE's poster child

Hey how about next time you WRAP YOUR **** IN SPOILER TAGS.

HEROW
Boring Wrestlemania if you ask me...

SPOILERS:
[hide]The best match goes to Trips and Taker, but we have to admit that it doesn't come close to how epic any of Shawn's and Taker's matches were. I guess it's because the ending was predictable?

The only thing I don't get is... Why let Cole win? Other than continuing their rivalry and Josh Matthews getting stunnered... What else? I don't get it. What a waste for Lawler's first Wrestlemania match.

and thanks Rocky for putting Cena down, even if it's very predictable.
[/hide]

Status
Not open for further replies.