[hide]Maybe...

This typo situation is getting more serious.:laugh:

And no you don't look cool at all.

20110401_2c454db2f204252fde71Mh6leRcOF7Kf.jpg
[/hide]

The original image is 209x314. Toyworld just stretched the image so they could fit their watermark on the image. Here is the original:
YkNcy.jpg

and here is it blown up 2x like they did.
[hide]gzK2V.png[/hide]

I think what he needs is something around his neck and shoulder blades. Maybe some decals or better yet, a red scarf draped around his neck like Skull. Just SOMETHING.

I think what he needs is something around his neck and shoulder blades. Maybe some decals or better yet, a red scarf draped around his neck like Skull. Just SOMETHING.

He needs a camera... :laugh:
It's the cape. That's the only difference. People say they hate the design and he looks ugly but you can't say that if you like regular Eternal. There the same! He's just missing a cape.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Uhm... bandoliers... He's gone without the cape...

Which makes it weirder! So 20 something memories wrapped around his chest makes him looks that much cooler?

Maybe you forgot that those are just maximum drive slots, and not memories wrapped around him... If he had some other designs on his chest, then he would look badasss... It's just too plain.

Maybe you forgot that those are just maximum drive slots, and not memories wrapped around him... If he had some other designs on his chest, then he would look badasss... It's just too plain.

But the memories are in the memories slots! Nevertheless you get the point I'm trying to make right?

I think I do, except he doesn't have those memories until he puts the Zone memory in his side maximum drive slot. By default those are just empty. If they release the SHF version, I'm sure collectors will still snap those up. Maybe he'll look better once in action. :thumbs: