The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
LOL, you guys are too stiff. :laugh: I think the whole Marella Kane dance was refreshing... I mean we've been having a demented Jobber Kane for the longest time now, maybe it's time for him to turn totally face again without losing the "scary" side of him.

Digital Artist
I don't usually do PPV predictions but I will do it for the first time for this Sunday's Wrestlemania XXVII. Here I go:

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Misterio-Cody has looked exceptionally in this feud and I think its been booked well. I would love for Cody to win this match but I'm thinking Misterio will win it because he always "overcomes the odds." However, I hope he returns the favor back to Cody if the feud continues.
Winner-Rey Misterio

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for the US Title-This match was just barely made so there isn't much to talk about this one. I'm gonna go for Sheamus to win since he just snapped his losing streak. They really need to give Bryan more of a personality though.
Winner-Sheamus

The Corre v Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella, Vladimir Koslov-Filler match to get more guys on the card since there is no Money in the Bank match this year. It's a shame Kofi Kingston is not involved either since he lost the IC title to Wade Barrett.
Winner-The Corre

John Morrison, Trish Stratus, Snooki v Dolph Ziggler, Lay Cool-This match is all about publicity because of Snooki's involvement. I hope Morrison and Ziggler will move onto better things later this year. Also, I rather see Trish Stratus in a one-on-one match against Michelle McTaker.
Winner-Morrison, Stratus, and Snooki

Michael Cole vs Jerry "The King" Lawler-Lawler has been on the receiving end of so many attacks by Cole in this feud that it shouldn't be a surprise to see Cole get beat up. I'm looking for Swagger to attack Lawler but Stone Cold Steve Austin will give him the Stunner. As a result of this, Jerry Lawler will win his first and possibly only WM match.
Winner-Jerry Lawler

CM Punk vs Randy Orton-Orton has been on fire since he became a face that I was finally happy to see him get GTS'd and on the receiving end of an attack. Finally, we start to feel sympathy for the Viper. As a result of this, I think Orton will win but will love to see the feud continue. These two are doing great in their roles.
Winner-Randy Orton

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title-This could go either way. I'm thinking Christian will get involved too since he's been beating Del Rio lately on Smackdown. They might as well make it a Triple Threat Match too.
Winner-Alberto Del Rio

Undertaker vs Triple H-This past week's promo on RAW was pretty cool so that got me more excited for this match now. However, Undertaker will still not lose at WM. Triple H even said it himself in the "True Story of Wrestlemania" DVD that the streak will never be broken. I'm guessing HBK will be involved in this match, trying to help Triple H win the match. But it still won't work and Triple H will join Kane and HBK as repeat losers to the Undertaker at WM(sorry WWE, but I will still remember their WM 17 match).
Winner-Undertaker

The Miz vs John Cena for the WWE Title-This one is tough. I'm rooting for Miz to retain the title since he's on a role with it. If he loses, I think it can kill his momentum. Plus, Cena DOES not need the title. I'm hoping to see The Rock come out after the match and does something with Cena and hope for The Rock to return for one more match (possibly next year in Miami against Cena).
Winner-The Miz

Eye See You
I am pumped as **** for this ppv.

Is it wrong that I did agree with Cena on many comments he made towards Rocky?.

Status
Not open for further replies.