Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post!!
If you're gonna go in that direction, make Marvelous be Goggle Pink and fight his enemies with his deadly pink ribbon.

二番目の翻訳者
If you're gonna go in that direction, make Marvelous be Goggle Pink and fight his enemies with his deadly pink ribbon.

Given the options you get from the Goggle Five crew, the ribbon is probably one of his better options.

I'd love to see poor Don try to fight with the hoop.

Ohhh my... he can change into Go-onSilver too????

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=63715

2nd Quarter toys

-GokaiSilver is the 6th Ranger

-Transformer with the GokaiCellular. Able to achieve a "Complete Form", becoming GokaiGold. Comes with the GokaiSilver key.

-GokaiSpear; GokaiSilver's weapon. Has a 3-step transformation. Comes with DragonRanger key

-GokaiSilver to GokaiGold Henshin Figure. Comes with GokaiGold transformation key.

-6th Ranger Weapons Set (ZyuSouken and Rocket Booster, etc.)

-Ranger Key Sets 2 and 3. (This lists 3 as the full Goranger team)

-Joint Gattai DekarangerRobo, MagiKing, and later on, ShinkenOh and DaiZyuJin

Gokai Ranger Key Silver Mode Gold Figure

Gokai Cellular

GokaiSilver

GokaiSilver Gold Mode

GokaiSilver catalog cover and Gokaispear

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The Sentai were rendered entirely powerless and just defeated a fleet that was attacking Earth, doing no real damage to the empire. I don't see how that's much of a victory for the Sentai teams.

Earth might have been safe for a while, but it's pretty clear that they've conquered other planets afterwards, considering the Gokaiger's own backstory and Marvelous' flashback.

I consider the 34 teams' victory to be more of a Pyrrhic one than anything else. By which I mean that they won the battle, but basically lost the war by leaving Earth completely defenseless in the case of another attack.

Until the Gokaigers showed up, anyway.

Given the options you get from the Goggle Five crew, the ribbon is probably one of his better options.

I'd love to see poor Don try to fight with the hoop.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.