Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Why do i get the feeling that this was one of the first episodes they shot........

Last edited:
Banned
Kivat....I'm scratching my head right now. Care to explain it to me why it was very awkward? I thought that it was very normal feeling?

The Acting on both sides sounds VERY stiff and forced, unlike in the last few episodes where it has relaxed a bit. That leads me to think they shot this episode very early on, before everyone really got to know each other and settle into their roles.

Banned
The Acting on both sides sounds VERY stiff and forced, unlike in the last few episodes where it has relaxed a bit. That leads me to think they shot this episode very early on, before everyone really got to know each other and settle into their roles.

Maybe it's me that I don't see stiff and forced in this clip alone. I'll reserved my judgment until I see the episode coming this sunday.

Some kind of Beast mode

Yea, they sound like they're completely lost, like it was the first ep they filmed.

There's nothing wrong with that, as far as first time jitters all that is common, but at this point in the series that's a no-no.

Banned
Yea, they sound like they're completely lost, like it was the first ep they filmed.

There's nothing wrong with that, as far as first time jitters all that is common, but at this point in the series that's a no-no.

How lost are we talking here, exactly?

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Ya know -- I went into Toys'R'Us today and they finally have all the Samurai toys... including the recent additions to the 'Retro Fire' line. But, I just don't care anymore.

I probably would have bought up everything if this was a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.