Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, I'm not sure if you always or have to be drunk to practice Drunken Fist, but I didn't feel like Luka was BS'ing. The powers do effect their personality.

Why do you say that though?
If it effects there personality why is Don weird in every suit?

Last edited:
Super Moderator
I kind of got the sense that it didn't make her drunk but that if you're a GoKaiger somehow when you summon the powers and skills of other Rangers it's like the knowledge is downloaded to you but none of the experience.

She can do the moves but has no context for them so for her it was really friggin weird to be moving like that in a fight so she had a "WTF" reaction but clearly it was working so she went with it.

Red Falcon
So anyone knows who was the voice behind the "PatStriker, Hasshin" announcement ? It sounded like one of the Psychic Lovers XD

Banned
Oh, yeah.

Guys, I'm very sorry, but I has to ask the very question here; Why do I get a odd feeling while watching Gokaiger episode 5? I feel like I was watching Power Rangers somewhat...

I couldn't get past that the very moment in back of my mind that this has to be a very, very good episode.

Does anyone feels the same way I do? Maybe it's me. It would be nice if you guys answer my question.

:sly::sly:

Minato Ascending
I don't know man, I'm not sure if you always or have to be drunk to practice Drunken Fist, but I didn't feel like Luka was BS'ing. The powers do effect their personality.

Why do you say that though?

I just think that Luka's act is similar to what Kirinranger did in the Dairanger opening. I've also watched some Jackie Chan & other kung fu movies where the practicioners of the Drunken Fist technique generally stagger and bowl over as if drunk, but in fact were using it to distract their opponents.

Here's what Kirinranger did in the opening for Dairanger:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8t8rlyPgc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8t8rlyPgc[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.