-Go-Onger! :)
-Dairanger! :)
-Gokaiger! :)

- I loved how Ahim bowed before she ran away with the others lol
- Marvelous: "See ya, hot police lady" LOL
- Marvelous put up a pretty good fight against Doggie despite being handcuffed
- Nice RPM reference
- Nice to see Marvelous and Doggie eventually working together
- I love how they played the Gokaiger theme when Marvelous was laying waste to some Zangyack soldiers
- I too think the Dekaranger helmet formation was a nod to SPD
- I came when they played the Dekaranger theme...
- Loved the badass walk after the Dekaranger theme came on
- Love hearing all the Dekaranger SFX
- Love how DekaGokaiOh behaved like Dekaranger Robo
-DekaGokaiOh's finisher was boss
- Liked how Doggie and Ban acknowledged the Gokaigers in the end

I wasn't too surprised of how Ban was more serious here, he's matured since Magiranger vs. Dekaranger as someone has already stated, plus that wasn't really the correct situation where letting loose was optional.

Overall I really enjoyed this episode as Dekaranger is also my favourite Sentai, I gotta admit though, Luka does look pretty good in a maid outfit in the next episode.

To the people getting worked up over Luka wearing a maid outfit.. um wasn't the episode SUPPOSED to be about her working as a maid in some billionaire's house to get some jewel? It's not like she suddenly decided to dress up as the maid to get the straight men wet *rolls eyes*

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Says the person who wants to own male character, who creates polls to pick the best LOOKING male. Are you a hypocrite or just an idiot?

I don't honestly want to "own" any character, any more than anyone at the Henshin Hotties thread really wants to "own" the women they make claims on. We had a thread for "hottest" toku heroine this year so I made one for the guys. That's equal. If Toei regularly did episodes that marketed male characters as idols, I wouldn't care about the maid costume.

Just crawl back under your rock. I'm not going anywhere.

Did Kento Ono say it was demeaning to him to do such a thing? Remember he was in Nanami's skirt in the VS battles. Did any of the heroines for that matter say they felt demeaned or insulted by how they've been dressing? Nothing that I've heard of and they always have the option of turning something down.

That's because Japan treats women as just there to look pretty/sexy. If you have an action story, it should be marketable on its own merits, not because of how hot your leading lady looks in a miniskirt or your hero looks without his shirt

And if you say it shouldn't be that way for kids, you're not giving kids much credit, especially kids in Japan.

It's a little weird. I can understand fanservice in Kamen Rider because it's aimed at an older audience, but Sentai is targeted at kids around three to seven years old. Why do children of that age need to be given someone to ogle?

I think Ahim is cute. I can't understand this obsession of some American people that everyone must have braces at an early age and perfectly straight teeth

Banned
I don't honestly want to "own" any character, any more than anyone at the Henshin Hotties thread really wants to "own" the women they make claims on. We had a thread for "hottest" toku heroine this year so I made one for the guys. That's equal. If Toei regularly did episodes that marketed male characters as idols, I wouldn't care about the maid costume.

Just crawl back under your rock. I'm not going anywhere.

That's because Japan treats women as just there to look pretty/sexy. If you have an action story, it should be marketable on its own merits, not because of how hot your leading lady looks in a miniskirt or your hero looks without his shirt

It's a little weird. I can understand fanservice in Kamen Rider because it's aimed at an older audience, but Sentai is targeted at kids around three to seven years old. Why do children of that age need to be given someone to ogle?

I think Ahim is cute. I can't understand this obsession of some American people that everyone must have braces at an early age and perfectly straight teeth

They do.

That's a shame. I am sure there are fake feminist forums out there some where a person like you would fit in at.

Now you being racist towards Japan?

Try using your brain for a change and It might come to you.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
They do.

That's a shame. I am sure there are fake feminist forums out there some where a person like you would fit in at.

They'd probably be more suited to you, seeing how you think you know all about feminism and can tell me what I do or don't support :laugh:

Now you being racist towards Japan?

Try using your brain for a change and It might come to you.

Oh, so it's "racist" to say women shouldn't be treated as objects? Perhaps you think "real feminists" shouldn't be trying to change the plight of women in other countries. That would be RACIST!

TL;DR - Women don't exist to dress up in sexy costumes for the amusement of men.

To the people getting worked up over Luka wearing a maid outfit.. um wasn't the episode SUPPOSED to be about her working as a maid in some billionaire's house to get some jewel? It's not like she suddenly decided to dress up as the maid to get the straight men wet *rolls eyes*

She could dress as a maid without wearing a fetish-inspired costume. Kamen Rider W had Akiko dress as a maid and she wore a proper uniform - not a frilly miniskirt with stockings and a tight blouse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.