ROLFLMAO! :laugh:

LOL !!! ~ oh ya does anyone have more photos or pix of the new cures in this line ? And if there ARE 7 cures in total due to the being 7 notes on the piano.... I can see ppl doing the 7 war oni parodies in correlation with KR Hibiki =P

Nice post!!
I've been told the pre-release information specifies 4 Cures, but we'll see.

PARTY HARD
LOL !!! ~ oh ya does anyone have more photos or pix of the new cures in this line ? And if there ARE 7 cures in total due to the being 7 notes on the piano.... I can see ppl doing the 7 war oni parodies in correlation with KR Hibiki =P

Probably not. It's just Wikipedia, but they say that will be using "Miry" and "Fary". Don't know which colors are those...

All that's left is Sory, Lary, Tiry, and Dodory (the purple one with the Masked Cure).

Also, it's not 7. There's 7 DIFFERENT Keys, but 8 keys in total. From the first Do on the scale to the last Do on the scale, it's 8, because the last Do closes off the scale and also begins a new one, or another octave.

二番目の翻訳者
Also, it's not 7. There's 7 DIFFERENT Keys, but 8 keys in total. From the first Do on the scale to the last Do on the scale, it's 8, because the last Do closes off the scale and also begins a new one, or another octave.

Yep. It's right there in the word "octave," too -- oct = eight.

Two notes per Cure would kinda make sense, but we shall see indeed.

PARTY HARD
I know there's a purple-themed Cure, Cure Symphony, so she might use Dodory's, and might also be the Masked Cure.

Melody and Rhythm's colors are based off the colors of their Fairy Tones, Dory (Pink) and Rery (White). So maybe...

Nice post!!
We've also seen leaked art of a blue Cure called Cure Beat. Beat is presumably Symphony's partner.

Probably not. It's just Wikipedia, but they say that will be using "Miry" and "Fary". Don't know which colors are those...

All that's left is Sory, Lary, Tiry, and Dodory (the purple one with the Masked Cure).

oh wow @_@ 8 you say....... that will be pretty awesome ~ or that could just be Hibiki's final form or somethng....... can't wait frthe next cure to arrive >.< by the way we have no episodes this week right ?

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Freaking Hummy, Being Freaking Hummy

tumblr_lhn36w6sIF1qg7h6bo1_500.gif