RISEN DEMON
That figure...so sexy...ANY IDEA WHERE ITS FROM???

*Edit* - Yeah, just saw that, ANY idea why that is? If that comes with it...PREORDER HERE I COME!!!

Last edited:
Yo Soy Henshin!
That figure...so sexy...ANY IDEA WHERE ITS FROM???
I edited my post. It's on Beelzemon's page on the tamashii website. Must've just been added in the past few days. I'm curious to see if they update the description to match now that this picture makes it look like the parts actually come with the figure.

RISEN DEMON
I edited my post. It's on Beelzemon's page on the tamashii website. Must've just been added in the past few days. I'm curious to see if they update the description to match now that this picture makes it look like the parts actually come with the figure.

I saw your edit and I IMMEDIATELY went there.

I hope this comes standard, if so, again...PREORDER HERE I COME!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE DIGIMON!!!

Yo Soy Henshin!
I saw your edit and I IMMEDIATELY went there.

I hope this comes standard, if so, again...PREORDER HERE I COME!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE DIGIMON!!!

I'm right there with ya. If these parts do come with the figure I'll finally put in my preorder.

あたりまえ
the item description:
・ベルゼブモン本体 (figure itself)
・ショットガン x 2 (Shotgun x 2)
・交換用フェイス (interchangeable face)
・交換用手首 (interchngeable hands)

RISEN DEMON
So either they will update it or just laugh and say

LOLZ!!! YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS WHAT YOU GOT??? U MAD???

Oh...internet humor isn't funny...:disappoin

Anyone want to speculate about a potential Ulforce* V-dramon and his Future Mode?

I don't think they could do it with part swapping. Future Mode would have to be exclusive. Unless he came with alternate arms. Although I've never been completely aware of the specific differences between the two.

*I prefer Alforce, but it seems Ulforce has won out in an official capacity.