What Toku shows, if given the chance, would you watch over and over again and never get tired of it. It can be any series from sentai to kamen rider to even ultarman!
For me, I'd choose Gekiranger. The story, characters, and even world just never seems to get old for me.

EDIT: Ooops wrong section Hahaha ^^;
Can someone move this thread for me that be really appreciated.

The Meteor has landed
DekaRanger: It's a cop show.........expect its a Toku Cop Show........with aliens with weird power....and a Dog as a Boss!:buttrock:
MagiRanger: It's about magic and I like magic also, it was my first Sentai show:)
Kamen Rider Kabuto: Story is great, the action is great, and the characters, not so much
Kamen Rider Den-O: It was great show with alot of funny and great character and Toei's way of making more money by making spam movies........did I mention it was my first Kamen Rider Show?:D
Kamen Rider Kiva : Just the fact that it makes vampires look cool and not *sparkly* and how Wataru progresses from a Shut-In to a badass who can change the world from both side of his blood
ShinKenGer :It was a show with samurai's and the mythical beast of Japan, what else I could say?
Kamen Rider W/Double: The way the story progresses and how the character development works great. And how the personalty of each character works with the Kamen Rider itself.

It's over 8,000!
Are you excluding everything that is not Ultraman, Kamen Rider, or Super Sentai?

I would watch Ultraman Tiga, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider 555, Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider Black, and Kamen Rider Double again.

Sentai... Liveman. I still need to finish watching it, but that's the one I've seen the most.

Are you excluding everything that is not Ultraman, Kamen Rider, or Super Sentai?

I would watch Ultraman Tiga, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider 555, Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider Black, and Kamen Rider Double again.

Sentai... Liveman. I still need to finish watching it, but that's the one I've seen the most.

Oh no, any toku fine. I just listed those as examples.

Whomp, whomp!
I've only watched one toku in it's entirety more than once...Kamen Rider Faiz. They get boring after repeated viewings. I couldn't see myself watching ANY series more than twice. All the suspense and surprise being removed from a show kills it for me.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I could watch Kuuga and Agito anytime, anywhere. Both are such great shows, and in addition to being great shows, their main characters are good people, that teach invaluable lessons. That's why I personally love characters like Godai, the Agito boys, Hibiki and co. and the Narumi Detective Agency. Their messages really strike a chord with me.

I also love Ultraman Tiga and Dyna. Those are childhood favorites, and Ultra shows are always great.

Sentai, has got to be Timeranger and GoGo V.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I could watch Kuuga and Agito anytime, anywhere. Both are such great shows, and in addition to being great shows, their main characters are good people, that teach invaluable lessons. That's why I personally love characters like Godai, the Agito boys, Hibiki and co. and the Narumi Detective Agency. Their messages really strike a chord with me.

I also love Ultraman Tiga and Dyna. Those are childhood favorites, and Ultra shows are always great.

Sentai, has got to be Timeranger and GoGo V.

I agree with you but I would also put Ultraman Gaia & Chikyu Sentai Fiveman

For sentai, I'd watch Shinkenger and Dekaranger over again. For Kamen Rider, I'd watch Kabuto and Den-O over again.

It's over 8,000!
I've only watched one toku in it's entirety more than once...Kamen Rider Faiz. They get boring after repeated viewings. I couldn't see myself watching ANY series more than twice. All the suspense and surprise being removed from a show kills it for me.

This is understandable. A series like 555 focuses on the suspense and drama so when you know what will happen, you could get impatient.

There still must be some series that is good no matter what. A series that is a journey, a series which you understand more the second time you view it, etc.

Like when Double aired, I had a lot of questions and I got all the answers at the end when it is explicitly revealed what happened between the characters that prevented progress.