Pokemon Go Gen 2 Rumored

There is a rumor that Pokemon Go Generation 2 will be releasing this week or the next one. There will be a 100 new Pokemon to capture and around 90 new battle move sets. There will be new mechanics releasing which is pretty awesome. What do you think about this?

There is a rumor that Pokemon Go Generation 2 will be releasing this week or the next one. There will be a 100 new Pokemon to capture and around 90 new battle move sets. There will be new mechanics releasing which is pretty awesome. What do you think about this?
Would be better if they release it for the 3DS.

Since I don't have time and never played the first generation I am not too excited but the new features sure sound fun. I feel like the Pokemon Go craze has decreased a lot, let's see how it go with this second generation. I hope it's not too good that it might cause morr accidents amoung kids.

It's too late in my opinion. I literally had the app for about a month and played it a lot for about 2 weeks at the start. After that I just got bored and 2 weeks later I decided to finally just uninstall it. They should have done more during that initial popularity to keep users and to make sure they kept playing.