Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
I get where you're coming from but am I the only one who didn't see her acting that way at all? Just ignorant of how Joe really felt at the moment, not really that haughty.

I agree with that. I don't really get any sense that she's like haughty or stuck-up. I think it's more that maybe she's led a fairly sheltered life and is learning about people in general as much as anything else on her adventure.

Red Falcon
Have you guys find it strange that after 4 episodes, we still have not heard Gokai-Oh's theme ?

Banned
Have you guys find it strange that after 4 episodes, we still have not heard Gokai-Oh's theme ?

Maybe it doesn't have one?
Maybe the music budget was blown on recreating themes for the past teams?

As for Ahim being the Audience's eyes, i can very well see that. They are handling it FAR better than the blank Audience Avatar that was Nozomu.

Red Falcon
Maybe it doesn't have one?
Maybe the music budget was blown on recreating themes for the past teams?

We are actually supposed to get one along with a Gokaiger fighting theme ... its just that its weird that 4 episode in, we still have no preview ... hope to hear preview of GokaiOh's theme in the next few episodes

In Justice, We Trust!
herpaderpdeka.jpg

*Sigh*

I'd like to think that /m/ actually had some sort of brain behind all those "not /m/" and "take that **** back to HJU" comments, well, apparently not

You do realize...this IS 4chan you're talking about dude?

We are actually supposed to get one along with a Gokaiger fighting theme ... its just that its weird that 4 episode in, we still have no preview ... hope to hear preview of GokaiOh's theme in the next few episodes

On a similar note, usually the limited edition of the CD single includes both the fighting theme and gattai theme... but not for Gokaiger. So I am not sure if there is any planned theme song for GokaiOh...

HENSHIN! TOH!
What I love about Gokaiger so far, is that it seems to know what it's doing. Of course that could be because Naruhisa Arakawa is the head writer. But, the characters are competent, the cast can actually act, and the writing isn't dumb. The series has a sense of confidence about it. Like Magi had. Magi knew what it was doing from day one. And Gokai knows what it's doing. I'm loving it. Mr. Arakawa doesn't dissapoint indeed.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
But, the characters are competent

I've said it before: What is this about characters being "competent" or "incompetent?" There's no such thing. All Sentai teams achieve their object (which is to defeat the enemy) and since there's no real-world standard to compare them to, you can't judge a level of so-called competence

Status
Not open for further replies.