Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
Episode 27:
Kougami suddenly wants to talk to Eiji and Ankh.
Kougami is singing Happy Birthday when the 2 of them arrive at his office. He informs them that it's soon the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider.
Which is why he wants them to make Kamen Rider movie. Ankh refuses and plans on leaving, but Kougami says that he has some information about Core Medals.
This convinces Ankh to stay and make the movie. Kougami wants the title to be "Kamen Rider VS Shocker."
Kougami introduces the 2 of them to the director of the movie and it's revealed to be none other than Date.

How can there be so much fail in one series? Kobayashi, please take a break. Recharge that genius. Toei, just stop. Stop it.

I....Hate....IMMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHHHHHAAAAAA *cough cough* need a water break....okay....AAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK *Spit Spit Spit* Well they should really find a way to block that page even for us foolish exploerer users. Should get fire fox or at least use chrome.

You hate imageshack because it's you're fault for using **** browsers?:eyebrow:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
How can there be so much fail in one series? Kobayashi, please take a break. Recharge that genius. Toei, just stop. Stop it.
You do realize its an omake episode? It's completely not canon and just for the sake of the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider? Isn't that something worth celebrating to you Darkster?

You do realize its an omake episode? It's completely not canon and just for the sake of the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider? Isn't that something worth celebrating to you Darkster?

Exactly this episode is just Toei having fun, at the same celebrating the 1000th ep of the Kamen Rider Series and it's 40th anniversary.

It's over 8,000!
Why'd you quote it? I don't need to see that. :disappoin

It looks like a waste for a special episode.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
You can hardly blame Kobayashi. Toei will have made her write this ...

I won't be surprised if it isn't Kobayashi writing that episode. She generally doesn't seem to write these anniversary related features, aside from some Decade episodes centered on her recent shows (Den-O and Shinkenger).

Last edited:
min snopp är gul
Shoji Yonemura is the one who is writing the 2 episodes.
Also, there wasn't supposed to be any special episodes. It was actually decided after Let's Go Kamen Rider movie was announced. This was kind of done in the last minute, it's not supposed to be canon either.
Personally, I'm fine with these episodes. Slightly annoyed that it's in the middle of everything, now that the story seems to be picking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.