The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.
Abyss is also a former World Champion. I believe he won it when it was the NWA World Championship.

As for champion transitions, they're not that BAD. They made some smart moves who they see as championship material.

But yeah, Sting having the World title now is a total WTF.

Part of me wants to say he won't have it for long. I remember him being used to transition the title from one person to another a little while back.

#MissionMiami
People hate TNA for the 3-3-11 thing but In my opiion they had every right to do it. Look, WWE promoted 2-21-11. They also brought back Nash and Booker around the sametime they aired that promo causing people to believe it was Sting.

So, WWE basically used another company's superstar to promote something of their own. Sting had no intentions of signing there.

Now, WWE basically disappointed people in the end. So, TNA does the same but delivers on the person WWE wish they had. And using it to push Sting for the last time. Considering it got some high ratings, It worked well.

We have never seen Anderson vs. Sting, Hardy vs. Sting, Flair vs. Sting, etc. He still has a few matches left. He's even in better shape than Taker is, so It's hypocritical for people to hate TNA for giving him the belt.

Now, the funny thing is just last week TNA brought in another Jersey Shore member. Now, all of a sudden WWE is bring in one next week.

Okay, because I've never seen it or seen commercials for it

They air them during the Impact broadcast.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
So, I might be heading out to Cincinatti next month just for the TNA Fanfest. Anyone else gonna be in that area?

Pokemon master!
IMO... Raw sucked tonight. Like 20 minutes of overall ring time and 100 minutes of promos... and over half of which were rather boring. I think I'll skip Smackdown this week.

Ole! Ole! Ole!
Cena's promo was complete suck (pearl necklace anyone?), but even as a fairly staunch Miz critic I was impressed by him tonight. Hell, he convinced me that he is ready as a character to be a solid main event guy for years to come. His wrestling may be a bit shoddy at times, but he has time to improve.

This proves without a doubt that the Rock owned Cena twice in a promo. Cena's TKO was more of a love tap. It took Miz to come out and save that segment, to where he forced himself back into that angle. Who would ever thought I would be cheering for the Miz?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The Miz's best promo ever :castlerock: :castlerock:

And Cena's comeback was a complete utter fail..........REALLY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.