Sorry about not posting but thing here are kind of rough now. I hate waiting to test results (X-Rays). :disappoin It sucks.

Lurker
I'm back.
Thanks for teh heads up Afro.
And let me say this...Hospital's are expensive.
I had to go to the emergency room...over 1000 bucks.
This is why I try to never get sick.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
I'm back.
Thanks for teh heads up Afro.
And let me say this...Hospital's are expensive.
I had to go to the emergency room...over 1000 bucks.
This is why I try to never get sick.

No prob! But you were at the Hospital? I hope you got better man!

No Fear, No Pain.
The trick is for everyone to go to medical school, and then flood the economy with new doctors and pharmisutical (That spelling might be bad...) workers. Then again their are people out their that should never be doctors...I'm looking at you Ragnarok and expect you to look right back at me with the same sentiment. That way I don't have to worry people by stareing at a mirror oddly!

Lurker
I would make a great doctor!
I proved that with Trauma Center.
Just start off with the healing touch, don't wait for teh patient to start flat-lining before summoning your familiar for help.
And for teh really big injuroes, there's cure-all materia.
Costs a lot of mp but it...cures...all...

Just a passing through RP'er
Name: Rei Kagami

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Eternal

Returning either RPG: N

Bio: Rei is an orphan, his parents died in a car accident after his 6th birthday. He became became a minor Tokusatsu addict but keeps it a secret from his peers. He has no friends and shows an open dislike towards working with other for reasons unknown. At the age of 18 he owns a motorcycle and a small apartment room. He lives alone, managing to keep with the latest episodes of the KR series along with his school work. Damon looked up HJU while he was searching up for more KR Blade episodes. Since it allowed him to discuss the one thing that he liked while keeping his identity a secret he immediately joined, allowing his true colors to come out at last. He seems rather cold and heartless but there’s something deeper within him, although that would emerge soon.

No Fear, No Pain.
*Walks in from patent office, pissed*

Nintendo's already doin it. They attacked me with goomba's because i said it was my idea. Where do you even get Goombas these days?