All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Prince Baka is really super intelligent... hence his arrogance... He's just BORED! :laugh: Nice save!

Episode 10 Stream - RAW now available...

DDLs/TORs are now available fore Episode 10.

[HIDE]I am very satisfied with this episode, even without Prince Baka or Captain Kraft, they managed to keep my attention. I'm happy that they showed Tachibana-sensei's true again in the battle. Next week, the original cast is back :thumbs: Looking forward to it. [/HIDE]

BTW, they're using an iPad here too... or at least something that looks like a touchscreen tablet that looks like an iPad... :laugh:

I would have to double-check, but I am pretty sure the insane snowmobile chase was not in the manga.
You're right, it's not in the manga.

I noticed two things in the mermaid episode that were not in the manga:
[HIDE]One of the poachers transforming into a fishman kaijin and the Color Rangers' teacher secretly helping them during the fight.[/HIDE]

Another thing, in the manga, the mermaid story happens after the Field of Dreams arc. This is irrelevant since Level E is structured like an anthology.

3 more episodes to go.

二番目の翻訳者
Another thing, in the manga, the mermaid story happens after the Field of Dreams arc.

I noticed that too. I wonder if they specifically want to end on a Yukitaka arc to properly bookend the series? We saw a lot of characters from it in the first episode of the series so I can't imagine they'd just cut it out. (I haven't watched the most recent ep yet, so forgive me if it's already been made clear that they're doing Field of Dreams next)

I'm sad that we'll soon be out of Level E, including the source material. I will cling to my dreams about Studio Pierrot hiring Togashi as a consultant on a sequel series of original material. (Surely he would find this more desirable than trying to force himself through another arc of HxH? Surely??)