Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 5/7 'Fish Out of Water'

Minato Ascending
That would require creativity on the part of the writers so I don't see it happening.

If they are casting the actor who played Cole in Wild Force to be Deker/Deckard then they shouldn't pretend that he is playing a totally different character, otherwise they could've hire a NZ actor instead. Also, it would make it more interesting to see a former ranger becomes a Fallen.

Btw, the actor who plays Kevin just can't really act imo, and the bad puns are draggind down the show, although Saban just cares about making PR Samurai into the new MMPR.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
The puns are almost unbearable. And the problem of constant talking while fighting persists but I'm pretty sure that's not going to change. Bulk and Spike are still useless, their scenes pointless, and that probably will remain that way.

Aside from those gripes I thought the episode was okay. I thought the swordfishzord was pretty awesome and I liked the finishing move that utilized it.

#MissionMiami
I'm still puzzled by the complaining over the writing. It was known from day one, this would be a cut and paste PR series for starters.

I wasn't expecting much out of this season from the get-go. I think that's the main reason why I'm enjoying the season for what it is, and went into it with an open mind.

I'm still puzzled by the complaining over the writing. It was known from day one, this would be a cut and paste PR series for starters.
this, and we knew itd be corny, something i thought id hate, but now love.

Minato Ascending
I thought that it is interesting to see both PR Samurai and Gokaiger having an episode that focused on their blue rangers, but Joe/GokaiBlue is clearly better than Kevin/Blue Ranger imo in their respectively episode.

Some kind of Beast mode
Question (s): If something is funny, does that mean it's corny? And if something is corny does that mean it's funny?

Because what I think is funny is Samurai isn't corny...but what I find corny in Samurai isn't funny..

Of course we knew it would be a cut and paste. However, after seeing most of the results so far, you can't really blame us for not liking how its being executed. Some of the lines sound like they came straight out of Google Translate or are in the context of Shinkenger that isnt in Samurai. For example...

"Here I am trying to be stronger than Jayden." Where has it implied Mike was trying to do that as of right now?

I really want to like Samurai but it's not looking too good right now. People are not going to stop dissenting just because of the precaution of what Samurai was going to be.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Seemed fair. Can't wait for Juuzou's entrance in the next episode. Because I was like, "Please give Juuzou a human identity, please give him a human identity in this one."

Some kind of Beast mode
Seemed fair. Can't wait for Juuzou's entrance in the next episode. Because I was like, "Please give Juuzou a human identity, please give him a human identity in this one."

I'm going to assume he'll talk less as well. But honestly, who fnckin knows.