Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Falcon
Hey, i am abit surprised no one touched on the "What-I-Have-Learned-From-Today's-Episode" discussion ?

Well, i hope the next few Action Commanders will learn that cheating in a fight is never the way to go :nono:

Some kind of Beast mode
Hey, i am abit surprised no one touched on the "What-I-Have-Learned-From-Today's-Episode" discussion ?

Well, i hope the next few Action Commanders will learn that cheating in a fight is never the way to go :nono:

I love how the team didn't literally help in, as in join in on the fight. They just said, "..All you need is more weapons brah!"

Minato Ascending
I love how the team didn't literally help in, as in join in on the fight. They just said, "..All you need is more weapons brah!"

Ahim was a bit touchy-feely on Joe, but Capt. Marvelous knew that he's a badass and doesn't really need help; he just needs more weapons. For a show that targets a young demographic, I'm glad that they are telling the audience when you're as lethal as GokaiBlue, you can do it alone. :buttrock:

In Justice, We Trust!

What have I learned from this week's episode?

when the going gets tough, the tough grab more weapons!

Really hoping we'll get an Ahim focus episode soon.

It stinks.
Ahim was a bit touchy-feely on Joe, but Capt. Marvelous knew that he's a badass and doesn't really need help; he just needs more weapons. For a show that targets a young demographic, I'm glad that they are telling the audience when you're as lethal as GokaiBlue, you can do it alone. :buttrock:

Makes me wonder if Joe can beat Captain Marvelous in a one-on-one fight.

Some kind of Beast mode

Yes yes, exactly. I love that.

Red Falcon

Thats what i like about the episode and Marvelous alot ... he has trust that Joe can do a good job and left him to finish the job ... Much like how Takeru entrusted the job of capturing the Kajiki Origami to Ryuunosuke in Act 7 because he knows Ryuu is trusted and can do a good job of it

ヒビキラッ☆
Not being a hater since I love Gokaiger so far, but if there are things I don't like, they are:
- Gokai machines that magically appear from Gokai Galleon is ridiculous and apart from Gokaipink's submarine the others don't have anything to do with pirates theme:sweat:
- Gokaioh's gimmick to open its body parts and summon cannon or MagiDragon, it's just.... weird for me:sweat:
- Marvelous smiles almost every time. It's just me though, because somehow I got this feeling that he tries to impersonate Luffy's smile habit but he does it bad. Maybe it's because I thought Marvelous will be a more serious, charismatic guy and I haven't get use to actual Marvelous we get:sweat:

Other than that, it's awesome :D

Some kind of Beast mode
Thats what i like about the episode and Marvelous alot ... he has trust that Joe can do a good job and left him to finish the job ... Much like how Takeru entrusted the job of capturing the Kajiki Origami to Ryuunosuke in Act 7 because he knows Ryuu is trusted and can do a good job of it

Yup, that Red/Blue connection that pops up every now and then in Sentai.

I want the bad habits of the Gokaiger's to keep going though. It would be dissapoiting for them to learn big morals and change to goodie pirates too quickly.

Fleshed out baby steps with learning would be great. Plus they also have the character types that can eventually cause confrontation between all of them.

A little tension within the Galleon will be great. Which was slightly shown between Ahim and Marvelous, plus in the beggining Ahim and Joe.

Pony, please.
I wonder if Toei is pushing to get Reds back in the show. Kai and Ban's actors haven't really done much with toku recently, while Jasmine and Doggie's have, and we have Jan for 7. Hopefully this keeps up, though those three are pretty recent Reds. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.