Banned
WOW, I just read this entire thread and it's really funny that some of you like to act like your moraly superior. You can't talk down about another human being because given his options at the time they were presented to him what would you have decided. Hell you may have ended up worse then him. Its my policy to never talk about whats going on in someone else's life because to be frank I just don't care. I watch the show I think it's funny but aside from that I couldn't care less.

But see he is out there in the media. He is making his life a spectacle. The things he is doing are just not something a person in control would be doing. Or.. Maybe they are. All I know about Charlie Sheen is that I love him as an actor. His personal life, even while out there for all to see, doesn't factor into my liking him for his acting skills. I feel the same about Mel Gibson and others who have said some stupid crap. They say stupid crap, but as long as I like their movies and tv shows... I don't care what they do to themselves.

Is not impressed right now...
Looks like CBS & Warner Bros. have stopped Sheen's winning streak. :169:

No, all they've done is stop their own.

Damn, CBS is full of idiots.

If they were smart, they'd bring the show back immediately, and then use the next season to end it so they don't have to deal with Charlie anymore if they don't want to.

The ratings for the last season would be HUGE.

Mad Skillz
I'm not sure too many network executives would be cool with eating their dignity just for one more season. The show is renewed through next year either way, so they'll probably bring in some other guy (or kid? Jake can't really count as half anymore)

Banned
I'm not sure too many network executives would be cool with eating their dignity just for one more season. The show is renewed through next year either way, so they'll probably bring in some other guy (or kid? Jake can't really count as half anymore)

I am pretty sure they can't just bring another dude in. You can bet that Sheen has something in his contract. If they kick him off the show, they would probably have to pay through the nose.

Minato Ascending
I am pretty sure they can't just bring another dude in. You can bet that Sheen has something in his contract. If they kick him off the show, they would probably have to pay through the nose.

Charlie Sheen will probably sue WB & CBS for his salary of the unaired eps, but I'm sure WB's high-priced lawyers have already combed through their contract with Sheen before they fire him. Yes, they would've made millions next year if they stick with him, but you can't cuss out your boss and still expect to keep your job, even if you are Charlie Sheen. I'm glad the execs at WB aren't only motivated by dollar signs, to be frank.

It's over 8,000!
1027cbhtcharliesheen.jpg

I dunno I'll heal you with like my mind.

Winning.

No, all they've done is stop their own.

Damn, CBS is full of idiots.

If they were smart, they'd bring the show back immediately, and then use the next season to end it so they don't have to deal with Charlie anymore if they don't want to.

The ratings for the last season would be HUGE.

The CBS local news in my area states that according to Warner Bros., they ditched him because they found him physically unfit to do his job. "As outtakes of the filming show, Mr. Sheen had difficulty remembering his lines and hitting his marks". There was also something about him showing up for work after not having slept, and needed to move his mark (whatever that means) to accommodate his need to lean on something for balance. So WB says it was the admission to his partying ways and providing cocaine to his friends that helped seal the deal, breaking the moral cause in his contract. They even say that they've been trying to help him since his divorce from Denise Richards, but his recent antics were the last straw.

It seems like he had it coming, but I still hope things start to go okay for him.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

This fanmade comic strip = BI-WINNING :thumbs:

And JMO, I think the thread title should be changed from "Charlie Sheen is my hero" to "Charlie Sheen is WINNING, DUH"

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I heard a report that Charlie Sheen was seen on a rooftop,drinking some weird substance(supposedly tiger blood),welding a machete,and yelling "Free at last!" after getting heard he got canned.I have no clue if this is true,but it wouldn`t surprise me

EDIT:I just saw the footage myself.I gotta say,the thought of Charlie Sheen welding a machete is really disturbing.

Side note:You gotta think that the ratings for E! and any entertainment news show have got to be going through the roof thanks to his adventures

Last edited: