Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone deny that the perfect man is one who has both the call and the ability to bake an "I'm sorry I was a badass pirate" cake? I say, that Arakawa guy really knows what he's doing. :laugh:

Dibs! Dibs! Dibs! XD

I think Decade, and I am a fan of Decade, teached a lot of lessons to everyone, and now Gokaiger takes hold of those lessons and became a nice Sentai!

what happened to Ban's hair? he looks weird now!

Some kind of Beast mode
Dibs! Dibs! Dibs! XD

I think Decade, and I am a fan of Decade, teached a lot of lessons to everyone, and now Gokaiger takes hold of those lessons and became a nice Sentai!

what happened to Ban's hair? he looks weird now!

Still don't get this. lol y'all never seen a hair change before?

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Why don't you quote this in your signature so you can remember as well, since I doubt you'll be able to find this specific post a year from now

True true.

This should be interesting. I'm not sure I've ever seen Kivat keep a sig that long. :laugh:

The cake thing was a nice touch. :laugh:

The way he just turns his back after setting it down like "Here I made a cake. Doesn't mean I like you guys or anything cuz I'm too badass for that. ..it's flaky and delicious."

Ok, watching it with this subtext just made me lol. :rofl:

Banned
Joe rocks,you haters just keep hating. Pink rocks, you haters keep hating. The entire team rocks IMO. I love this series.

Joe rocks,you haters just keep hating. Pink rocks, you haters keep hating. The entire team rocks IMO. I love this series.

Indeed, i don't even remember the last sentai that i've found the whole team so instantly appealing.

Banned
Indeed, i don't even remember the last sentai i've found the whole team so instantly appealing.

I loved them all from episode 1. I haven't like the entire team from that early on since like... GoGOV.

Some kind of Beast mode
This should be interesting. I'm not sure I've ever seen Kivat keep a sig that long. :laugh:

I didn't want to change it in the first place. lol but its true, I don't want to go shufflin through pages in the long run.

This...will be hard indeed...:(

I'm imagining a kaijin based on bad teeth in an Ahim episode.

lol Why do you keep hatin on my girl's teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.