Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
You know, it's not like I didn't know Joe wasn't already fangirl bait, I just realized he's like, the perfect pandering

17209006m.jpg

An aloof bishie with a dark past and confidence issues who also bakes cakes for his friends. It's like the ultimate combination

Very nice. Who keeps making these pics?? Over-Time?? lol

You know, it's not like I didn't know Joe wasn't already fangirl bait, I just realized he's like, the perfect pandering

17209006m.jpg

An aloof bishie with a dark past and confidence issues who also bakes cakes for his friends. It's like the ultimate combination

true, true.... we sure see a bit more developing in him! Pandering?Haven't heard that in a while... and have to agree with you! I really started to develop a thing for him! he was really REALLy badass and in the end he bakes a "i'm sorry was a badass pirate and stubborn dude during all episode" delicous cake (sure looked good!)

i like how Ahim goes chasing him after sleeping with Luka in the couch (that sounded less dirty in my head a while ago) and goes all sweet suporter on Joe... she sure looked cute! XD

P.S.: nice picture...

二番目の翻訳者
true, true.... we sure see a bit more developing in him! Pandering?Haven't heard that in a while... and have to agree with you! I really started to develop a thing for him! he was really REALLy badass and in the end he bakes a "i'm sorry was a badass pirate and stubborn dude during all episode" delicous cake (sure looked good!)

Can anyone deny that the perfect man is one who has both the call and the ability to bake an "I'm sorry I was a badass pirate" cake? I say, that Arakawa guy really knows what he's doing. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.