Digital Artist
The Heat blew their wad again today this time, at home to the Chicago Bulls. Man, Derrick Rose is a beast and I was just simply amazed at some of the drives he was able to do in this game. He should be the MVP this season because he gets my vote! But about the Heat, they just can't finish games. Their Big Three seems to be doing their jobs, but during crunch time, no one has come through at all. There was report that players were crying in the locker room. How hilarious! This is what happens when they celebrated last July in front of a crowd as if they just won a championship. Plus, Lebron had to say that they could win not one, but many titles during their time together. This is just too funny to see.

Some kind of Beast mode
The Heat blew their wad again today this time, at home to the Chicago Bulls. Man, Derrick Rose is a beast and I was just simply amazed at some of the drives he was able to do in this game. He should be the MVP this season because he gets my vote! But about the Heat, they just can't finish games. Their Big Three seems to be doing their jobs, but during crunch time, no one has come through at all. There was report that players were crying in the locker room. How hilarious! This is what happens when they celebrated last July in front of a crowd as if they just won a championship. Plus, Lebron had to say that they could win not one, but many titles during their time together. This is just too funny to see.

Thaannnk Youuu. :) :D

DRose is my favorite player. He's just too beast.

Lmao it is funny looking back at their little swaray back when the trade happened. :laugh:

Anyone else hear that some of the players from the Heat were crying in the locker room after the game from their loss today against the Bulls. :laugh: And the Lakers killed the Spurs. I came home from work and thought it'd be close but the Lakers were crushing the Spurs when I came home. 7-0 since the All Star break. :)

Anyone else hear that some of the players from the Heat were crying in the locker room after the game from their loss today against the Bulls. :laugh: And the Lakers killed the Spurs. I came home from work and thought it'd be close but the Lakers were crushing the Spurs when I came home. 7-0 since the All Star break. :)

I got home JUST in time to see the last minute of the HEATless lose ...again :buttrock: ..then onto the Lakers utterly destroying the Spurs :buttrock: and double :buttrock:

The Knicks should do a retard mockery of The Heatles and call themselves The Knickles (Carmelo, Chauncy, Amare)

Fucking crying? You kidding me, maybe if you lose the goddam Championship. It's fucking regular season game. YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?!?!? Hahahah. And you expect these people to win a Championship, crying over reg season game hahah. If you can't deal and handle a reg season game, how are you going to deal with playoffs or beyond?!?!

Some kind of Beast mode
I got home JUST in time to see the last minute of the HEATless lose ...again :buttrock: ..then onto the Lakers utterly destroying the Spurs :buttrock: and double :buttrock:

The Knicks should do a retard mockery of The Heatles and call themselves The Knickles (Carmelo, Chauncy, Amare)

Fucking crying? You kidding me, maybe if you lose the goddam Championship. It's fucking regular season game. YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?!?!? Hahahah. And you expect these people to win a Championship, crying over reg season game hahah. If you can't deal and handle a reg season game, how are you going to deal with playoffs or beyond?!?!

Clearly suicide would be the case..

#MissionMiami
I honestly thought Spo was just trying to make the media feel sorry for his team by exaggerating when he mentioned the crying part. Then I'm watching SportsCenter and I actually see Wade and LeBron's eyes filled with water.

I couldn't help but laugh. 4 straight embarrassing loses and they are gonna cry instead of do the right thing and take responsibility.

I guess signing Mike Bibby for defense and rebounding isn't working out.

Minato Ascending

Lakers is playing like a different team since the break, and they just dismantled the team w/best record in the West on the road. They will still need to win against elite teams like Heat and Mavs in their remaining road trip, but I haven't feel this good about Lakers in quite some time.

Lakers is playing like a different team since the break, and they just dismantled the team w/best record in the West on the road. They will still need to win against elite teams like Heat and Mavs in their remaining road trip, but I haven't feel this good about Lakers in quite some time.

I think it's because of Bynum. His size along with Pau's size is too much. He was clogging up the lane against the Spurs. I'm kinda glad he didn't get traded. The Lakers' frontcourt is one of the best.

Some kind of Beast mode
I can't believe the Lakers are "flipping the switch" yet a-fukkin-gain this year. lol

I could of sworn they were actually doing bad. This is some bullshit.