has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm not going to vote this, because it's too early. I mean, Gokaiger JUST started three weeks ago. Really.

Banned
Some people really seem to base their opinions of a character more on their one-line pitch or appearance than on their actual portrayal.

Remember all the people who halfway through Goseiger were still trying to convince everyone that Alata was a spazzy, shrieky Red?

WTF??? Who the hell would even think Alata was a spazzy red?

The new Tendou Souji
I'm on a One Piece Hiatus. This girl is really annoying?

Granted, people's opinion on her do vary (no duh, right?) but, in my view she is.
No really big spoilers under this cut, I just dun think everyone wants to read it:

[hide]She's fine IMO until Alabasta where she doesn't do anything despite the fact that she's the damn PRINCESS of said country. Yes, the mafia-esque leader of Baroque Works has a devil fruit (with no qualms on killing people); yes, she doesn't have one, but dammit if that doesn't mean she shouldn't go out and fight. But nuuuu, she just cries and whines 'cause "my country's falling apart.... scary, I'm scared!!11!"

Thinking about it, I can only remember her doing one badass thing but at the same time, it doesn't amount to much. :/[/hide]

Last edited:
Nice post!!
I'm not going to vote this, because it's too early. I mean, Gokaiger JUST started three weeks ago. Really.

That's kinda what makes something like this interesting, though. We can all look at this thread again at the end of the series and have a good laugh at it.

Like a Tiger boss
I cant vote like for real. From the 2 eps i saw i like all the characters. @_@ I fail.