Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
The reason why he hasn't paid Kougami Cell Medals is because Birth is Kougami's man now. Birth gathers Cell Medals and assists OOO in fighting the Greed and Yummy.

Since now Kougami has Akira to do the collecting Cell Medals, shouldn't he cancel the contract with Ankh?

Part 1: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2GJbF5HnqM"]YouTube - ??????????????????[/ame]
Part 2: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygLejuEAIkc"]YouTube - ??????????????????[/ame]

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Fantastic episode!!!!! See? OOO can be good when it wants too.

I loved the episode today. Really set the tone for the next arc of OOO.

So Ankh's greed can speak too. I thought that was a characteristic of Uva's Yummies, and now Kazari's fusion Yummies. None of the previous Yummies have used their parent Greed's elemental attacks. So cool that the Macaw can use it.

Liked the Date and Maki comedy there. More iphone! We went from beetle phones to the iphone.

Ankh is beating around the bush on this one. We obviously know it's the left hand, but it's cool to leave us wondering as to why he protects the Left arm. Is it a separate entity? Or are they united by the same mind?

Gotou continues to instigate that Ankh is the one that created the Yummy. Date and Eiji are reluctant to believe it.

Date called out "BREAST CANNON" today. Kinda cool, because the damn belt says it everytime.

I have serious issues with Ankh deflecting ****.

Batta yummy did shoot lightining like Uva before. I felt like Ankh left arm was created from one of his core medal since he was holding it during the middle of the episode.

Ultraman Saga wants you
No one has any issues that Brotou is using the Birth Buster without using any Cell Medals at all? :sly:

Ankh is beating around the bush on this one. We obviously know it's the left hand, but it's cool to leave us wondering as to why he protects the Left arm. Is it a separate entity? Or are they united by the same mind?

I have a theory that they are separate entities, and that right hand Ankh has been running away from Big Daddy Ankh :coolshades:

Fantastic episode!!!!! See? OOO can be good when it wants too.

I loved the episode today. Really set the tone for the next arc of OOO.

So Ankh's greed can speak too. I thought that was a characteristic of Uva's Yummies, and now Kazari's fusion Yummies. None of the previous Yummies have used their parent Greed's elemental attacks. So cool that the Macaw can use it.

Liked the Date and Maki comedy there. More iphone! We went from beetle phones to the iphone.

Gotou continues to instigate that Ankh is the one that created the Yummy. Date and Eiji are reluctant to believe it.

Date called out "BREAST CANNON" today. Kinda cool, because the damn belt says it everytime.

I have serious issues with Ankh deflecting ****.

Not to mention that Ankh set Eiji up in using Tajadol, knowing that he would be shot down in an air-to-air battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.