Prism Flash!
GokaiChange appears to be a much clever option to pick during battle, since after you transformed into your desired Sentai senshi, you immediately possess all of their powers/abilities/weapons -- You GokaiChange into Dekaranger, and you gained access to their D-Magnums and other **** straightaway. You GokaiChange into Hurricanger, and you could execute their Chou Ninpou abilities in a flash.

Whereas in Decade, in order to make every single move, there was this hassle of needing to get a card into the Decadriver -- KamenRide~Kabuto. AttackRide~Clockup. FinalAttackRide~KaKaKabuto.

Can you imagine if the Gokaiger has to go through all these hassle (of one card/key for every move)?

*insert key* GokaiChange~ Magiranger!
*insert another key for an attack* GokaiAttack~ some Gii Magika~
*insert yet another key for trademark attack* FinalGokaiAttack~ another random Magika~

But... I'm still voting for a KamenRide, because... I love that ****! :D

Oh, and I also love the fact that the Decade Belt is still part of any Rider whom you transformed into.

Super Rider
I like Gokai Change. It's really unique and cool. But Kamen Ride is just cooler.

Kryptonian Pride
I don't know which to vote for. They both have their positive and negative factors. Kamen Ride is just generally cool, but as Basri said, you have to use a card for weapons and stuff. For Gokai Change, there's something so appealing about the litlle keys, but, augh, the voice!

Super Moderator
Well, one requires holding up a CCG card and the other requires holding up a miniature. Not fond of either really in that respect, but I do like the effects for both of those henshins and the voice-responders for them are fun.

Gotta love Seki Tomokazu as the GoKaiger voice. Though I kind of wish he was using his Domon Kasshu voice instead. Just having that deeper register would have made the team names sound even cooler. "SHIIIIIN-KENGAA!"

Some kind of Beast mode
Gokai Change...you know how many fuggin senshi there are?

You can possess their powers, weapons, fighting ability, finishers, and their sick looking suits. How cool is that?

It stinks.
Gokai Change...you know how many fuggin senshi there are?

You can possess their powers, weapons, fighting ability, finishers, and their sick looking suits. How cool is that?

Yeah, what you said there.

Altair
Personally I feel that the Riders have more individuality, superhero wise, when compared to the Sentai teems. Each Rider has a vastly different array of abilities, and for the most part, it appears that most Sentai teams have a sword, blaster and very similar set of weapons.

IMO Gokai Change, while extremely cool, is more of an aesthetic change than anything.