Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Go **** yourself you piece of ****.:anime:

But no seriously I'm sorry I was the only one to acknowledge Tiger's post. Next time one of you has a dieing pet I'll just point and laugh.

See? You're a drunk troll. That's why I'm ignoring you in the first place. You're really weird. :D

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Ugh. Why is it everytime I wake up, I get more and more depressed and closer and closer to killing myself. :redface2:

Banned
See? You're a drunk troll. That's why I'm ignoring you in the first place. You're really weird. :D

You and tiger both were out of line, you more so than Tiger. He simply wanted to know more about what happened, and you and tiger jumped him for no reason.

My belts talk.
How was that funny in anyway....

But no seriously I'm sorry I was the only one to acknowledge Tiger's post. Next time one of you has a dieing pet I'll just point and laugh.

Sorry, man. Just not feeling good. I didn't understand what you said, so I jumped to conclusions. What did you mean "Where did he go"? Where did he go before this happened to him? Where did he go now?

You and tiger both were out of line, you more so than Tiger. He simply wanted to know more about what happened, and you and tiger jumped him for no reason.

Look dude, bad mood, short fuse. Read above.

Anyways, sorry.

Update though: He's at the Vet's now on a drip and painkillers. X-rays show no visible internal damage or broken bones. He was a dislocated hip, but still can't feel the back half of his body. This means he has no bowel control either. Hopefully he'll get feeling back, but if he doesn't by Monday, we're gonna have to make a choice about whether he should be put down or not. This cat loves running, jumping and having fun like all other cats do, is he really gonna he happy if he can't do any of that? Not to mention the lack of bowel control is going to be a problem. I dunno what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.