HEROW
And the Japanese aren't the only ones that have school girl outfits...

Plus, if somebody argues that Japanese are the only ones that wield katanas...

[HIDE]
359.gif
[/HIDE]

Nuf said~

Hmmm let's see...

Bolt VS Hot Sucker Punch Chicks...

I choose the latter...

And the Japanese aren't the only ones that have school girl outfits...
Yeah but there the only ones that have Japanese school girl outfits. The fact that they pick Japanese schoolgirl outfits is just trying to get more nerd to watch. All the other girls outfits look at least "battleish". Form flexing, night camouflage but her's is just...

HEROW
Yeah but there the only ones that have Japanese school girl outfits. The fact that they pick Japanese schoolgirl outfits is just trying to get more nerd to watch. All the other girls outfits look at least "battleish". Form flexing, night camouflage but her's is just...

People are seriously complaining about the weirdest things...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The Japanese aren't the only ones who wear the sailor suit type of uniform. Most Asian countries and some of the exclusive schools in the US as well as in Europe use the same derivative of the outfit. As for why they used a school girl type suit in the movie, her character name kinda embodies that - Baby Doll.

boogie woogie feng shui
You don't seem to take jokes that well...

You don't seem to interpret humor that well.

And in my defense, and for the record, it ain't hatin' to have an opinion and/or taste. The thing I find a lot more pathetic is how quick nerdy fanboys are to soil themselves just because something has a katana or a pretty girl in it. Those among us that aren't as easily bought shouldn't be criticized for it.

Bolt VS Hot Sucker Punch Chicks...

I choose the latter...

Your loss. You haven't seen me in a school girl outfit.

Kivat: Your description of Yukari Oshima sounds like practically every movie she's ever been in. Aside from a few guest appearances (including Bioman) and the odd uncharacteristic project here and there, the genre she most commonly worked within was kung fu/action, specifically what's now called the "Girls With Guns" subgenre. By all means check out more of her stuff on YouTube. There's quite a bit of footage from some of her best films, including rare stuff like A Book of Heroes. And be sure to watch the rest of the fights from that movie, they're equally molten.

In fact, don't look now, but there's one right under these-here words!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sjWk5CEZk"]YouTube - A Book Of Heroes - Yukari Oshima vs. Laam Sam Mei[/ame]

Guarantee you won't find any girl fights like that in Sucker Punch.

Last edited:
Like a Tiger boss
Man school girl outfits are so cute. ^_^ I want one. Okay back on topic imma still watch it. Due to the fact it looks interesting.

Some kind of Beast mode
You don't seem to interpret humor that well.

And in my defense, and for the record, it ain't hatin' to have an opinion and/or taste. The thing I find a lot more pathetic is how quick nerdy fanboys are to soil themselves just because something has a katana or a pretty girl in it. Those among us that aren't as easily bought shouldn't be criticized for it.

Your loss. You haven't seen me in a school girl outfit.

Kivat: Your description of Yukari Oshima sounds like practically every movie she's ever been in. Aside from a few guest appearances (including Bioman) and the odd uncharacteristic project here and there, the genre she most commonly worked within was kung fu/action, specifically what's now called the "Girls With Guns" subgenre. By all means check out more of her stuff on YouTube. There's quite a bit of footage from some of her best films, including rare stuff like A Book of Heroes. And be sure to watch the rest of the fights from that movie, they're equally molten.

In fact, don't look now, but there's one right under these-here words!

YouTube - A Book Of Heroes - Yukari Oshima vs. Laam Sam Mei

Guarantee you won't find any girl fights like that in Sucker Punch.

Niiice. I really love this woman already. Plus the fact you said she made an appearance in Bioman is just even more :buttrock:.

I'm about to watch all her ****, I got no homework today..lol

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
backgroundtv.jpg

[hide]
suckerpunchposter5720.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited: