Who will be the Next James Bond?

Administrator
Staff member
EileenCruz submitted a new blog post

Who will be the Next James Bond?

next-james-bond-150x150.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I don't see anyone replacing Craig for a while. This buzz is weird because Craig is contracted to play Bond through at least one more film as far as I know. Not to mention, his last film grossed over $1 billion worldwide.

Administrator
Staff member
I think it entirely hinges on whether he's feeling unfulfilled. I'm sure there's a point at which you have so much money that you can afford to not care anymore, or at least be able to say no to the money in favor of smaller projects.

Early this year, there was much ado about Tom Hiddleston. He was in the running for the James Bond role with Idris Elba as his strongest competitor. After seeing snippets of his performance in the mini-series The Night Manager, I was somewhat convinced he could pull off a James Bond role. I'm not going to expect too much, however. I know his version would obviously differ from Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig's respective performances.

I have watched all James Bond from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig, however, my favorite is Daniel Craig. Some time back I heard Jamie Foxx could be the next James Bond, and the first black James Bond. Jamie is a good actor, I cannot watch to see him in Bond movies.

I have watched all James Bond from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig, however, my favorite is Daniel Craig. Some time back I heard Jamie Foxx could be the next James Bond, and the first black James Bond. Jamie is a good actor, I cannot watch to see him in Bond movies.

I am not much for movies but I know Sean Connery as the most popular James Bond of all time. Pardon me if you are a fan of the latest James Bond but Craig does not seem to click well with the role. I find him lacking in charisma and maybe he has to refine his movements and way of talking. Just my opinion because I love the previous Bond actors especially Pierce Brosnan.

Each actor has a way in which they approach their roles in a movie. I love the way Daniel Craig does it especially in the movie "Sceptre". I will miss him and if there is any other actor who matches his performance, I'd go for Michael Fassbender. His role as Magneto in the X-Men series is a good reason to why he is fit for the James Bond role.