Favorite Cartoon Show

I, too, have to go with Archer. That show constantly has me laughing! I've been watching season 4 episodes online and can't wait for season 5. FX definitely gets a thumbs up from me!

My actual list is something like Archer, American Dad, Simpsons, oldie ones as a kid probably would be, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, all of the Looney Tunes, and of course, Tom and Jerry, oh and batman animated series aswell as spider-man and x-men. those were the days!

I watch several cartoons: Daria, Ugly Americans, Family Guy, American dad, Cleveland, The Simpsons, Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, Happy Tree Friends, cow & chicken, courage, the oblongs, odd job jack, robot chicken, etc. Too bad some of those cartoons are no longer aired over here :( Adult swim is gone!

What is your favorite Cartoon show at the moment. I believe mine has to be Regular Show as of now, it is quite decent and you can clearly see it is aimed at an older audience while retaining some content for a young audience. What about you? What is your favorite cartoon show?

Samurai Jack is my absolute favorite cartoon. I have managed to watch it on Boomerang.
The zen like story lines are fascinating and I am drawn to the bright colors.

The episode I remember most is that where Jack wanted to learn to jump high, like the bearded forest dwelling tribe he was visiting. I, and I can't be the only fan, expected these little beardy guys to have some secret diet or magic potion quaffed just before leaping as tall as their trees were high.

Instead, the tied rocks to Jack and made him climb while wearing them. Too funny!

Since people are mentioning oldies, does anyone else remember Eek! the Cat?

I used to watch Pokemon every Saturday morning about ten years ago. I would get up 7 o'clock in the morning to catch the Pokemon show, and I would record the whole TV show on the VCR.

It's been quite a while since I watched cartoons so I don't even know what's trending these days. My past favorites were Dexter's Lab and The Simpsons. I even wonder if those ones are still on air!

Whenever people mention cartoons to me, the only ones that immediately spring to mind are Hey Arnold, and Recess. Those have to be my all-time favorite cartoon. I actually - at 23 - still watch such cartoons. I like to watch something whilst I eat, and when I have nothing to watch, I'll get some episodes od Hey Arnold or Recess up on Youtube and watch them as I eat.

I also love The Boondocks, but that is more of an adult cartoon than anything else.

I watch several cartoons: Daria, Ugly Americans, Family Guy, American dad, Cleveland, The Simpsons, Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, Happy Tree Friends, cow & chicken, courage, the oblongs, odd job jack, robot chicken, etc. Too bad some of those cartoons are no longer aired over here :( Adult swim is gone!

Family Guy is so good! I used to watch it all the time when I was young. The Simpsons is another cartoon show I like too.