Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
Some of the stunts felt a little forced, I felt I had to suspend your disbelief for some of them... unfortunately for me, my suspension of disbelief was drained somewhere between the end of Kamen Rider Double and the beginning of episode 3 of Kamen Rider OOO.

Ahh, I get you. Your going to have to keep your "suspension of disbelief" fresh though if you're going to continue to watch toku. lol

Deneb Candy Hoarder
I still don't know where Green got that trapeze.

THANK YOU

My roommate and I spent most of the episode trying to figure that one out.

I think it's their floating pirate ship? It's just weird that they didn't make it clear.

Or maybe just a hanging piece of metal from a destroyed building that conveniently could work as a trapeze?

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
i still wonder at how green got on it if he was on the ground when passing the sword to red.how he found it thats the other mystery

Nice post!!
Or maybe just a hanging piece of metal from a destroyed building that conveniently could work as a trapeze?

Man, I wish they'd tried to "disguise" it like this. But go back and look carefully-- it's just a trapeze. It's not a deal-breaker but I thought it was a bit over-the-top even for Sentai.

Red Falcon
I hope to see more Trapeze action soon !

And ... i wonder how many takes Takeuchi took for the trapeze scene ? ... its amazing how he has to do 2 things, swing on the trapeze and making sure he catches the Gun thrown at him at the same time, that is like hours of training to perfect that !

Would like to change his avatar
Go-kai Green just unwittingly tapped into some of the Fantastic Magi Action! Really, why didn't they just save the trapeze bit for when they turned into Magiranger?

Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Maybe the trapeze was just there and it was off screen during the exchanging weapon scene, or they have the ability to summon ropes and stuffs lol. If you guys are baffled how green get his trapeze I'm more baffled on how did Yellow get the strings and managed to get the time to even tied it onto both of her sabres in the heat of battle and then the strings magically dissapear after her whip sabres attack ended. :hmm: Nevertheless I still enjoy the fight scenes.

One more day untill ep2 can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.