In Justice, We Trust!
Giving up already? PM me the details. Someone give me a summary of what happened while I'm out. I'm back to do the next arc, But I have to be sneaky, going against some Doctor recommendation. Just try not to give me a headache and I'll make things happen. Because I'm still in rehabilitation.

Miracle worker after all.

Well, Zaku I Pmed Matrix about carrying on the RP myself. But, if it'll lighten the burden off your shoulders maybe we can work something out between the two of us?

No Fear, No Pain.
If I can help let me know. I may not be the most reliable RPer but I can help with plot and story ideas or play as the occasional NPC.

Matrix, don't overexcert yourself but good for you kicking the collective ass of your life and so on...ya know that sounded less like a compliment now that I have written it down. Still power to ya. I should go back to school.

Regardless if we can hold this together it could still be alot of fun, but only if everyone is still into it.

CAN I GET A ROLL CALL!

Ore, Sanjou!
Not to rain on your parade ZigZeg, but you're kinda a newbie around here, so you might be a bit low on Matrix's list of assistants, but if you can do something to help, go ahead and see what you can contribute

I'd be willing to lend a hand as well

Princess of Equesteria
As co-mod will be helping out too. Well, I'm off to the anime con. bye bye

Matrix of Leadership
Not to rain on your parade ZigZeg, but you're kinda a newbie around here, so you might be a bit low on Matrix's list of assistants, but if you can do something to help, go ahead and see what you can contribute

I'd be willing to lend a hand as well

NOt true at all. We are all equal here. Any help would be appreciated