As for the Alata thing, i just didn't liked him. Not because he is not manly enough or something, i just dont like that kind of sparkly sacrificial lamb charracters! But still, it made complete sense for him to be red and to be in the season all things considered, and got to admit i loved him in the last episode. he made me cry a bit...

For the return, trailer seems cool, gonna miss Burajira, and wish to see GoseiGreen in there... Cant they all share some fairy GoseiDust and bring him just for the last epic? Want to see how they will like to be famous!

To go back to something earlier in the thread:

I wonder if there's any information on DVD/Blu-Ray sales. Like, maybe the TV ratings and toy sales are average or low with the kids but older fans with disposable income are picking it up on DVD enough to justify the cost of making something for that audience? (Or to try and entice them to keep coming back for bonus things each year?)

Nice post!!
Well, remember, Goseiger's ratings weren't really all that low. It did roughly half a percentage point lower than Shinkenger (IIRC), which means that largely the same number of people watched it.

So if Shinkenger got a V-Cinema, then it makes sense that a Goseiger V-Cinema might be just slightly less popular. If Toei can make the numbers work out, there's no reason not to make one.

The only thing that makes me turn of Goseigers, and for that matter Goonger is the Mecha designs, all those ackward heads and glowing eyes. Its a wonder it doesn't give them kids nightmares. They surely can come up with a better concepts or design. For me the best is Geki's basic robot, maybe because it looks like a streamlined Voltron. However Gosei Knights Mecha Body whatisname is many times better than the Goseigers' Multi Head Robot..

I liked him when he wasn't a god
As for the Alata thing, i just didn't liked him. Not because he is not manly enough or something, i just dont like that kind of sparkly sacrificial lamb charracters!

... I don't follow you? He's not a sacrificial lamb. Nothing bad happened to him!

... I don't follow you? He's not a sacrificial lamb. Nothing bad happened to him!

let me rephrase what i said: self-sacrificial lamb. i don't like the characters like Alata who are way too optimistic and always seem to be on demand to save every little flower by showering them with golden fairy dust. He didn't have much of a development throughout the season imo, unlike Hyde, who went from the smart arrogant "i couldn't give a damm" type of guy, to a great team player, a good friend, and the person everyone turns to when brains are needed, or like Moune who went from serious "onichan"issues to a full warrior on her own right!

Don't get me wrong, I like Alata. He personifies many positive traits we should have, but that was taken way to far and gets boring after seeing it in 50 episodes!

so... Eri and Hyde are like teachers/professors and the Landick Siblings are farmers, but what sort of national icon is Arata supposed to be? he looks like he's wearing a waiter's uniform. :sly:

Some kind of Beast mode
gosei266.th.jpg

This is nice..