Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I'm not just repeating a previous observation but...

"Snack Safari" from Sun Vulcan (1981)
Screenshot2011-02-15at111720PM.png

"Snack Safari" from Gokaiger (2011)
Screenshot2011-02-15at111812PM.png

Wow :O_O:
That's so cool!
I wonder if there going to be doing this through the whole series

Red Falcon
Hopefully I'm not just repeating a previous observation but...

"Snack Safari" from Sun Vulcan (1981)
Screenshot2011-02-15at111720PM.png

"Snack Safari" from Gokaiger (2011)
Screenshot2011-02-15at111812PM.png

Thats pretty sweet !

Too bad though the place is already blown ... but i wouldn't be surprised if the whole place gets fixed up in time for the Sun Vulcan's appearance :laugh:

Life is viewtiful
I have to say that on a re-watch with subs (I'd only watched episode 1 as it was airing on Keyhole) Gokaiger strikes a really good note with me that I haven't had with a Sentai for a long time, probably not since Abaranger. While the characters are not ideal for a children's show they are great fun and all very likeable. The action scenes were great and the plot is very promising so far. Bottom line: it's hella fun. It is only one episode but I had the same feeling about Timeranger (my favourite Sentai) and Kamen Rider Double right from the start, and they were excellent. So ... who knows, I'm glad I watched this :sweat:

Whaa? You actually gave it a chance?? What made you want to watch it?
-----

And wow... I gotta say, this series looks sooo promising. And like what everyone has said...the overall theme and the characters looks like it would would regardless if it were an anniversary show or not.

And there was a space battle..on the moon... haven't seen something like that in years.

The "Gokai-changes" are really cool and I love the fact that even though the Gokaiger's turn into past sentai heroes, they still add their mix of uniqueness to each of the heroes.

I'm really intrigued about where did these keys come from, how did they get them, and if they have any roles when they travel to different worlds..

All i can say is this year's sentai looks like one hellva ride, and seeing as this is gonna be my first sentai to follow throughout the year...I gotta say..I'm prepared for the ride:169:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Whaa? You actually gave it a chance?? What made you want to watch it?

Captain Marvelous, basically. To quote Paris Hilton: That's hot :laugh:

I think it's almost a shame we won't see the Gokaigers in an ordinary series, but then they'll most likely have their own V-Cinema release after the show ends, and then we might see a bit more of them as themselves. Although they are not the kind of "heroes" I like to see in a children's show, I do not have a bad word to say about them just from the first episode

Some kind of Beast mode
Lazy just know, you come as a huge you-know-what now that your all over Gokaiger now.

:p I hate to say I told you so...plus the fact that you commented on things other then GokaiRed shows it wasn't just about him in your mind.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Lazy just know, you come as a huge you-know-what now that your all over Gokaiger now.

Are you calling me a hypocrite? I may have to beat you.

:p I hate to say I told you so...plus the fact that you commented on things other then GokaiRed shows it wasn't just about him in your mind.

Gokais Blue and Yellow are also rather fanciable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.