あたりまえ
ap20110213012226356.jpg

ap20110213012236883.jpg

ap20110213012247698.jpg

ap20110213012257583.jpg

ap20110213012306606.jpg

WTF? Why more Tigas? We've already got Sky and Dark coming out in April (from what I hear) and we still have Power, Tornado, Blast, and Glitter to come...

Astra... Incredibly disappointed, but with Babalou still in need of a release, he might coincide with him.

I just hope we get Ace Killer of Armored Darkness someday

WOW really? Its that bad? I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail. That sucks hearing that this guy is a disappointment though.:disappoin

It's not terrible, I just wish he came with more stuff at the price he was. I understand that it's a premium on the exclusive, but Bandai only made new hands and that chest accessory... it should have been cheaper, or at least included extra accessories.

I agree with you, Cooksux. But I sort of knew what I was getting into... Darklops was a total impulse purchase for me, as I want a lot of bad guys so I'm not too disappointed.

Btw, have a cup of hot water handy to dip the hands in if they feel too tight, no more snapping pegs then.

Love your reviews, and we have similar taste in figures. Keep it up man. :castlerock:

Last edited:
Btw, re: problem of Mebius's sword which keeps falling off, use a small piece of blue tack. You can get that stuff at a dollar store these days. It's effective and non-permanent.

闇 戦士
It's not terrible, I just wish he came with more stuff at the price he was. I understand that it's a premium on the exclusive, but Bandai only made new hands and that chest accessory... it should have been cheaper, or at least included extra accessories.

Yeah I feel the same way Kaido does. I knew what I was getting into with Darklops Zero. I cant pass up any evil ultras. The accesaories arent that big of a deal to me as long as the quality of the figure is pretty good. I just hope Evil Tiga isnt a exclusive.

Hey guys, btw, I got Kaiser Belial and Ultimate Ultraman Zero.

Kaiser Belial has different hands, he has these awesome long red claws and the head sculpt is slightly different. The cape is pretty darn cool too and has swappable parts so that he can pose with his hand sticking out. His chest globe is a slightly different shade of purple. The rest of the figure is identical. He comes only with the long staff and no energy projection effects.

Ultimate Form Ultraman Zero comes with his sword and shield and also with a bracelet and this funky cool staff. I haven't watched the movie, so not too sure when or how to display this stuff correctly. He's actually pretty fun figure, those attachments on his back can rotate. He comes only with the standard head and no energy projection effects. :buttrock: