Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm not going anywhere tonight. I have two more episodes to be downloaded, though!

And you do that. I told myself, "Bradin, it's time that you go to bed very early for the weekends only from now on. For Power Rangers, so you can't miss it!"

So, I agree! Man, I feel like a kid again, really. :laugh:

I would feel even more like a kid again if I could find some PRS toys at where I'm from :shakefist

Banned
I would feel even more like a kid again if I could find some PRS toys at where I'm from :shakefist

I feel your pain, man. :laugh:

Seriously, Saban has bought us out of our very early childhoods. To makes us feeling like we're being kids all over again. I think he's trying to reviving our childhood by watching PRSamurai.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Don't know if this has been posted yet but it seems that BOA is going to release a retrofire Samurai Megazord:
img7.png

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Retro Fire Series Toy Line for PR looks like a Gundam in PR Megazord Armor

Are they going to explain how the Nighlock got from Japan to America?

And why the blue ranger is hitting on everyone....

先生
I still don't get the purpose of Spike and Bulk to the story...it just seems really random and out of place...hopefully they explain this because it just seems odd :sly:

Now Demonic
Well I've been hearing rumors that we skipped the first two eps, so maybe those explain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.