Well, that makes the whole "intergalactic wag" joke funny on multiple levels.

I prefer my doctor to be less .... I dunoo..... can't really say this with out offending someone lol... gay ....

please for all you know I am gay my self lol :p I know the doctor is open guy but he has at least imo ... always leaned more towards the ladies if they had done more gay stuff in past episodes I wouldn't mind but this just seems like a pc move to me "hey I know how we can attrack some more viewers! Lets suddenly make the doctor gay!"

You, gay? That's a bet I'm willing to take. The Doctor hasn't shown all that much in the way of sexual orientation, but it's hardly an either/or scenario. At any rate, the new Doctor Who has done a lot of break down barriers, particularly with the admitted intentions of Russell T. Davies. It seems absurd that they would be exploiting male homosexuality.

heh first you get all preachy & now your dishing it out like its an insult I think I'll just be moving you yo my ignore list now ... wow two people in one year its a new record

Did you two somehow forget that's the ACTOR in this situation, not the CHARACTER? The Doctor isn't suddenly having some gay scene. It's Matt Smith acting in a different series.