Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
So I'm trying to save up money for an Xbox...gonna take at least 6 months...I'm tired of playing ****-tier PC games.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
:sly:
Yeah, not interested in a Cartoon series aimed at Little Girls.
How so many of you are is a Mystery to me......:confused2

Don't you watch PreCure?! :eyebrow:

Why are we? Its an incredibly well written show with adorable character design! There's no mystery to it, its good quality. Didn't you watched the clip I posted earlier? The Winter Wrap Up song??

Banned
Don't you watch PreCure?! :eyebrow:

Why are we? Its an incredibly well written show with adorable character design! There's no mystery to it, its good quality. Didn't you watched the clip I posted earlier? The Winter Wrap Up song??

I did watch that clip, and it makes me question you guys even more........:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Banned
Thank God, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Quality or no, the sheer fact it's "My Little Pony", a franchise aimed EXCLUSIVELY aimed at Girls 5-12, invalidate's the whole show in my eyes.

I can't watch something if i think it's inappropriate for me to do so.
But thats just me. YMMV.

Last edited:
Banned
Quality or no, the sheer fact it's "My Little Pony", a franchise aimed EXCLUSIVELY aimed at Girls 5-12, invalidate's the whole show in my eyes.

Yet you watch sentai, kamen rider, and other shows. You also buy toys and such? You see where I am going with this? And don't even bother trying to justify why you watch those other shows, it will just make you look worse.

It stinks.
Those shows are not only aimed towards Litte girls.

So, i guess you're not into the Powerpuff Girls as well?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

But thats just me. YMMV.

You are suddenly way too self conscious for a guy with a Prism Bicker.

I can't believe you didn't enjoy the musical number!

Winter wrap up! Winter wrap uuppp!
Let's finish our holiday sheer!

Banned
Yet you watch sentai, kamen rider, and other shows. You also buy toys and such? You see where I am going with this? And don't even bother trying to justify why you watch those other shows, it will just make you look worse.

QUIET, MORTAL, DO NOT DEFY THY GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!
>8(

[HIDE]But you do have a point, like usual king.
I just don't like My Little Pony, but ragging on it when i also watch somewhat age inappropriate series myself is hypocritical.

I just don't learn do i?[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.