HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Oi, stop calling me by my old username. that old name is a thing of the past, and if you're still going to refer to me by that name, then you're living in the past, and you know what? I'll go to whatever thread I want to, so nuts to you, ya jerk. Your words no longer have any influence on me, so you might as well just give up(especially if you think responding to me with parts in ALL CAPS would ever work, 'cause it won't)

Eh? Why put so much meaning on something so fucking simple? :rofl: Really? Live in the past? You really think that somebody would really bother considering you as a reason to live in the past? You're waaay over your fat unhealthy head. And it doesn't matter how much thread you visit, since nobody really likes you around. :rolleyes2:

You can change your name all you want (heck, give more money to Keith please!), it still doesn't change the loser who you really are.

You don't quite get it. I taste the alcohol before I taste the grape part, and I like grape juice, so it's likely that any alcoholic drink would make me want to wash my entire mouth out. Besides, I don't want to drink alcoholic beverages at all, becuase I've been around disinfectant alcohol swaths, and they smell awful, so just the thought of putting that stuff in my body grosses me out. You see, I have a very strong sense of both smell and taste, so as such, bad odors smell really bad to me, and tastes that my tongue finds bad taste all the worst. I mean, I don't even drink coffee because the smell is too strong for me. So give me soda any day, and keep the booze far away

Now, that **** is unhealthy. :loltongue: No wonder your DX Accel belt looks too small for you.

Last edited:
I am the law
Okay guys, let this drop...especially since this thread is for posting PICTURES!

He doesn't like alcohol. Many people don't. Let it go.

Ore, Sanjou!
Eh? Why put so much meaning on something so fucking simple? :rofl: Really? Live in the past? You really think that somebody would really bother considering you as a reason to live in the past? You're waaay over your fat unhealthy head. And it doesn't matter how much thread you visit, since nobody really likes you around. :rolleyes2:

You can change your name all you want (heck, give more money to Keith please!), it still doesn't change the loser who you really are.

:rolleyes2: I'm the loser? Tough words coming from a guys who gets his kicks off trying to insult and belittle somebody else over the internet. I'm not the fittest person around, but I'm certainly not fat.

Besides, can you really say you're not living in the past when you still act like I'm still a loose cannon who'd get all riled up over every insult you throw out there? News flash: I'm not like that anymore, so it's really kinda sad to see you trying in vain to act like your some hotshot and I'm worthless trash. I think you're just in denial that I've matured and become more tolerant of people who attempt to anger me and put me down (like you). You use me as way to vent your negativity, so you can feel better about yourself.

And you know what? I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me angered. I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away. Now have a nice day, and I wish you well

and to the mods and admins: if this seems like I might be going too far, I apologize, as I wish musashi no ill will

HEROW
:rolleyes2: I'm the loser? Tough words coming from a guys who gets his kicks off trying to insult and belittle somebody else over the internet. I'm not the fittest person around, but I'm certainly not fat.

Besides, can you really say you're not living in the past when you still act like I'm still a loose cannon who'd get all riled up over every insult you throw out there? News flash: I'm not like that anymore, so it's really kinda sad to see you trying in vain to act like your some hotshot and I'm worthless trash. I think you're just in denial that I've matured and become more tolerant of people who attempt to anger me and put me down (like you). You use me as way to vent your negativity, so you can feel better about yourself.

And you know what? I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me angered. I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away. Now have a nice day, and I wish you well

and to the mods and admins: if this seems like I might be going too far, I apologize, as I wish musashi no ill will

Hahaha that cheap shot won't work, saying that you wish nobody "ill will" yet attempt to look higher than everybody else? Whatever dude.

You know why? Because you never change, stating **** up like "this stuff is disgusting and uncool" expecting not to offend anybody? C'mon now, if you weren't expecting to offend anyone with your statements, then there's something obviously wrong with you. We were all just casually having a decent conversation about a simple thing as drinking beer, yet you always try and ruin everybody's fun by interjecting a very useless and baseless opinion ("Beer-drinking people is UNCOOL because I can't tolerate it!") right? That's why you're still the same Knight IXA, an insensitive, full of yourself, uneducated prick... Stating that something which actually has health benefits according to studies (which you obviously didn't know) as long as taken moderately, is UNCOOL. Loser.

Now stop with your useless opinionated nonsense, because this thread is about pictures and talking about pictures (which we were pretty much doing before you arrived), not the **** you always stir around with your Aspie insensitivity.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
Well then, I apologize for my comment, as it was off-the-cuff and there wasn't too much behind the comment, I was merely venting a little bit

I hope you can forgive me, and if you can't, well, life will still go on. C'est la vie. If you can't see the ways in which I have changed, then there's nothing I can do about it, but after all, we live separate lives, so what I do doesn't have to affect the way you live your life, and vice-versa. And to show you I mean you no harm, I will not throw any insults or put-downs at you, since I don't mean to upset you

My belts talk.
Well then, I apologize for my comment, as it was off-the-cuff and there wasn't too much behind the comment

I hope you can forgive me, and if you can't, well, life will still go on. C'est la vie

Hey, that was quite mature of you. Don't wanna sound patronizing, but I'm proud of you, man!! :thumbs:

Ore, Sanjou!
I'm just trying to be the kind of person who can better himself by realizing his mistakes and attempting to make amends for them, and let me promise you that there is no sarcasm behind those words, nor are there any hidden meanings

HEROW
Good then, I forgive you. Think of what you're going to say and how people will react first before posting something... Unless you're a troll.

My belts talk.
I'm just trying to be the kind of person who can better himself by realizing his mistakes and attempting to make amends for them, and let me promise you that there is no sarcasm behind those words, nor are there any hidden meanings

Awesome. I'M PROUD OF YOU, SON.

Status
Not open for further replies.