Go grab these games:

-Every PSONE Digimon Game( This includes Rumble Arena and all the World RPGs)
-Final Fantasy VII
-Resident Evil
-Devil May Cry
-Kamen Rider V3 and any toku hero game you can get your hands on. They're rare.
-GTA
-Megaman X

Banned
Go grab these games:

-Every PSONE Digimon Game( This includes Rumble Arena and all the World RPGs)
-Final Fantasy VII
-Resident Evil
-Devil May Cry
-Kamen Rider V3 and any toku hero game you can get your hands on. They're rare.
-GTA
-Megaman X

Well first off DMC is PS2. There is no Devil May cry on PS1. I suggest looking into the digimon games on PS1 because most of them kinda suck. Try them before you pay for them. There are no Kamen Rider games except the lame one button fighters on PS1. The only KR game to have V3 in it is on PS2.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Totally get Tomba. Just for shits and giggles.

Yeah, I've been wanting to get it for a long time ever since I saw the gorgeous ad for it in a magazine with the little figures of Tomba and a pig enemy

PARTY HARD
It's the funnest (shut up) game ever. I think I have most trouble with the racing events, though...

Actually back this time
How did I forget about Brave Fencer Musashi? You should give that a try.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
How did I forget about Brave Fencer Musashi? You should give that a try.

I've heard about it, never seen gameplay though

Maybe I should hit up Wikipedia and Youtube about it :thumbs:

Well first off DMC is PS2. There is no Devil May cry on PS1. I suggest looking into the digimon games on PS1 because most of them kinda suck. Try them before you pay for them. There are no Kamen Rider games except the lame one button fighters on PS1. The only KR game to have V3 in it is on PS2.

The main ones I like are the first and third World Games, especially since the third one has a nifty battling system like Pokemon and it has good graphics for its time. Rumble Arena is also good, but kinda gets old at least to me. It's the Street Fighter of the series basically, and it overshadows th sequel by a long shot. (Because the sequel has none of the original VAs from Saban for no apparent reason)