Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The first modification instructions showed something to do with the lights as well as mods for the neck. The link Burkion posted is dated 11/2010, so, it's definitely newer... Here's an excerpt from that link...

Removal of the silver plate in his chest is optional. Some people say it makes it easier/more convenient to do the mod, some say it doesn’t matter. I did, but I wouldn’t recommend it–after getting it out, I found that one of the pegs is glued in, which is probably why other folks have broken a peg while removing this piece.

Next time read it.

did my first ever mod on a figure, now my stronger CAN TURN HIS HEAD!! with a price, i carved up the paint pretty badly on the armor that surrounds his neck, BUT, the head hides it very very well!!

I do not know where it was said that the back was damaged/screwed.

SLICE
That was my mistake. I misremembered and thought he said he screwed up the back, but that it didn't matter due to it being a display piece.

If its just paint job, that's way less serious.

Even then, in that mod I found, I don't see any serious damage done to the paint job...

14d5395aa55c6c.jpg

Hm, no neck or torso articulation. I'm not going to cancel my preorder with AmiAmi, but I might just end up selling this one as soon as it hits my doorstep.

Hm, no neck or torso articulation. I'm not going to cancel my preorder with AmiAmi, but I might just end up selling this one as soon as it hits my doorstep.

Eh? Maybe you forgot about this:

16685818446545597071340.jpg

It looks like they have something that they put on the halves... that yellow thing...

Hey guys,

Mike here and just so you know otacute has SIC Blade on there site for $6 and some change,others like HLJ and CST have him for twice as much,from the pics he is really detailed.I would suggest getting him for that price,I done ordered one.Later guys.

Hey guys,

Mike here and just so you know otacute has SIC Blade on there site for $6 and some change,others like HLJ and CST have him for twice as much,from the pics he is really detailed.I would suggest getting him for that price,I done ordered one.Later guys.

Wrong thread bud... If it's $6USD, then it would probably be SIC KT. Otherwise, they would have had a typo in their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.