Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hold it right there! Kujaku doesn't have the spinner until you summon it shown in the debut and you can walk properly using Cheetah unless you activate it and Conor is normal too! Who said Zou would slow you down? Watch Climax Heroes OOO videos and you see the speed is normal. Kamakiri is retractable too, Gorilla just shoot off the arm guards like missiles. It doesn't hurt until you shoot lightning for Kuwagata, Lion didn't seem to blind Eiji, Sai can give a good headbutt, ShaUTa medals, you can create shockwaves, turn into liquid, dive underwater for three hours, girls don't do that and Panda... Screw that Tora copy. It makes your chest hard so if you hug someone... OUCH!

Since you're a newbie.. That post of HM is him being sarcastic...

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
New Count the Medals. As always, let me know if it needs a correction.
Taka x2, not kujaku, they also have a tora, and kuwagata

[HIDE]
20teamooolabel.jpg

20kazarilabel.jpg
20uvalabel.jpg

20kougami.png

19mezoolgamellabel.jpg

19unknownlabel.jpg
[/HIDE]

Erm... Sir, For the Episode for the Kuwagata Yummy Date bashed the **** out of Uva and accidentally got a Kuwagata Medal without knowing... Still in that damn milk tin of his. :D

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
But you saw him throw it over to his milk can.

I thought it did, but after viewing the HD version, it shows that it went back into Uva. This was discussed in the original thread. :thumbs:

Which also affirms that Birth = Cell medals, OOOs = Core Medals.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Erm... Sir, For the Episode for the Kuwagata Yummy Date bashed the **** out of Uva and accidentally got a Kuwagata Medal without knowing... Still in that damn milk tin of his. :D

I hate my work getting challenged, especially for the Count the Medals.:170:

Status
Not open for further replies.