Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

Banned
When did they tell us that? I must have missed it. We do not know what stories will happen, we do not know a thing by a few Sentai driven episodes. Like if we haven't seen that before.

This fandom can be downright embarrassing and disgraceful. All of a sudden, it was supposed to be a masterpiece. I guess RPM really spoiled everyone rotten.

Saban himself said he was going to use the source story. I know you are one of those saban apologists, but come on now.

Yes but they never once mentioned it would be a direct copy and past from Shinkenger. There is nothing wrong with combining both.

We can't say it's just gonna be like Shinkenger because we just do not know that yet. But chances are It will be no different to Jungle Fury which did have some good writing during the half way point.

With Tzachor that's exactly what it means.

Yes we can say that we have everything to believe that it's exactly what were getting I mean come on their giving credit to Japanese writers. At least in the Kalish seasons they actually wrote the episodes since they were using their original characters.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Mako totally rejected Ryunosuke so many god damn times in that episode, and even rejected him when they were in the moment.

It was hilarious.........I can't wait to see Kevin fall flat on his face when Mia does the same :laugh:

... No, it was insulting and a pretty bad thing for the writers to do to Ryuunosuke's character. It's also one of the things that makes me ?? when people rave about Mako, because tbh she was a total ***** in that episode. Kevin seems like he'll be played differently from how Ryuunosuke was (he's not quite so fawning and desperate to please) so I hope they'll skip that one

I'd like to see how the viewing figures for next episode will stack up. We in fandom are judging this show by Shinkenger and RPM, whereas I'm guessing that most of the audience watching it on TV won't have seen either of those

Ultraman Saga wants you
As much as I loved the episode, it was kinda awkward to watch the characters in play with the zords and all without proper introduction.
I hope they're not counting on skipping the first episode as a whole :sweat:

先生
As much as I loved the episode, it was kinda awkward to watch the characters in play with the zords and all without proper introduction.
I hope they're not counting on skipping the first episode as a whole :sweat:

I think they're probably going to do, as someone alluded to earlier, a 1 hour special sometime in the future where they show the "origins" of Samurai. It's probably pretty safe to say they'll do this because I forgot to change the channel after I turned it off last night and they were promoting some 1 hour iCarly special or something. So no worries there :thumbs: . Not to mention we know the footage exists for Episode 1, we've seen pieces of it in the promos and whatnot.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Hah, my point is settled. Rage is not exclusive to one board. I usually don't get involved because I dislike conflict but it's just...I don't even know.

The new breed.
The shows production is rushed, i don't care if Saban said "Big revival" or something like that the show speaks for itself, effort was not put into its editing as if they said "just slap the footage on no one will notice" look at these for an example:

http://piczasso.com/i/lzs30.png[/img]

http://piczasso.com/i/6wjoj.png[/img]

I'm telling you either the production is terribly rushed or they just weren't bothered And don't even get me started on the writing, I've seen horrible Disney shows that had better writing than this.

Original MMPR >>> PRSamurai

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmXXj2JssQ"]YouTube - Power Rangers: Samurai - Episode 2 Preview[/ame]

the rangers are screwed in this episode

Lurker
I have a question. Why bother even watching PRS? The only thing new it brings over Shinkenger is Bulk and Spike. The stories are probably going to be exactly the same.
The humor won't be, I personally enjoyed the heck of all the stupid jokes Rofer made. There are also minute character differences that may make some difference, Mike doesn't seem as similar to Chiaki for example. Might be interesting even if the same story.

I'm telling you either the production is terribly rushed or they just weren't bothered And don't even get me started on the writing, I've seen horrible Disney shows that had better writing than this.

For the photos, there's nothing that wrong with showing a future villain. A mirrored shot, yes, but don't see much to get up in arms about.

Last edited: