Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread(first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
Mmm, I don't even look at it that way. I know good and well he isn't the real magiblue and never will be, so him being a mermaid doesn't phase me one bit.

I woul love to see this scene.

*Magiranger's World*
Joe turns into Magi Blue and fights along side THE Magi Blue and Magi Shine joins the fight. When they de-morph, Hikaru is blinded for some reason and can't see for 5 seconds and begins kissing his 'wife' only to be whacked by Urara and realize it is Joe and Joe awkwardly pushes Hikaru away.

*Magiranger's World*
Joe turns into Magi Blue and fights along side THE Magi Blue and Magi Shine joins the fight. When they de-morph, Hikaru is blinded for some reason and can't see for 5 seconds and begins kissing his 'wife' only to be whacked by Urara and realize it is Joe and Joe awkwardly pushes Hikaru away.

:thumbs::castlerock:

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
Slightly better "wanted" poster

lib340110.jpg

Gokai Green's worthless...

@waterballoon :D Thx! You live in Singapore too?

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god

*Magiranger's World*

Hikaru ain't coming back out of suit. He retired shortly after Magiranger :sweat: It would be funny to see him being whacked on both sides by the MagiBlues though

Status
Not open for further replies.