HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Musashi have you ever thought of doing a beer run?

Hahaha what do you mean? Like steal a beer from a store or something? :laugh:

That is just wrong

I most certainly agree. :shakefist

:buttrock:
Keith + Musashi = too much awesomeness.

Hahaha thanks birthday boy! You're pretty awesome too! Hope you had a good one! :thumbs:

Well, I'd like that ~_~ Auuuu I'm actually going to the gym tonight after class. It's hard getting the motivation to go because of the shitton of snow and ice. I don't wanna go into the cold ;____;

Hahaha well, I think you should make it your motivation to workout because of the cold, because you want to keep your body 'hot'. :169:

Yeah! Tell him, Musashi!!

Mmm beer :wub:

Yeah, it's really annoying when somebody like Knight IXA aka ClimaxHeroDen-O comes and try to spoil the fun, even if he's on the wrong side of the fence with a very unintelligent opinion. :rolleyes2:

I meant more of a Beer mile ^ ^ Personally I want do anything that involves having to eat/drink anything before running a mile.

HEROW
Oh, hahaha that would be awesome, since you don't to feel tipsy for sweating out all of the alcohol in your system. :laugh: Haven't tried one of those though. :sweat:

(っ・ω・)っ
Same with vegetables. Some people hate it for the taste, but it still has health benefits.

:sayin:

Not enough health benefits for me to merit drinking it :/ It's full of more carbohydrates than anything (good carbs, my ass lol).. and alcohol is bad for my rosacea. So I'll just continue to stick to water. All of those "benefits" I can just get from a glass of juice without having any side effects or flushing.
:supersayin:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Not enough health benefits for me to merit drinking it :/ It's full of more carbohydrates than anything (good carbs, my ass lol).. and alcohol is bad for my rosacea. So I'll just continue to stick to water. All of those "benefits" I can just get from a glass of juice without having any side effects or flushing.
:supersayin:

Does that man that you'd like to have a "screw driver" or "sex on the beach" or "long island ice tea"?

(っ・ω・)っ
Does that man that you'd like to have a "screw driver" or "sex on the beach" or "long island ice tea"?

No, I just don't like alcohol plus it's not good for me ._.

Hey, I'm Eian.
Hahaha well, I think you should make it your motivation to workout because of the cold, because you want to keep your body 'hot'. :169:

Yeah, it's really annoying when somebody like Knight IXA aka ClimaxHeroDen-O comes and try to spoil the fun, even if he's on the wrong side of the fence with a very unintelligent opinion. :rolleyes2:

Uhhhhh keep it hot? >.> Didn't know a mess of fat all over is hot ~_~

But yeah. Beer!!! :buttrock:

[edit] Before one of you guys comes and says "omg you're not fat" blah blah blah. I don't mean it that way. I mean it as "the female body is naturally supposed to be covered in a layer of fat for baby making purposes." I think it's fucking ugly and I don't get how anyone can find the female body attractive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.