Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

#MissionMiami
I highly doubt they will care trust me. I know this is kid who is 6 and he can't even tell me the names of the characters....I don't know if that is a healthy mind...but just saying.

The last time Power Rangers drew about 2 million viewers was the 'Dark Wish' blockbuster.

Some kind of Beast mode
I highly doubt they will care trust me. I know this is kid who is 6 and he can't even tell me the names of the characters....I don't know if that is a healthy mind...but just saying.

The last time Power Rangers drew about 2 million viewers was the 'Dark Wish' blockbuster.

Wurd? I'm thinking too adultish then..after-all my 11 year old brother barely noticed, if not didn't notice at all.

Damn, I heard "Dark Wish" was good....but didn't know it was that good.

先生
Sarcasm...lol

Though 1. You don't know that for sure. 2. Just because they watched it, doesn't mean they didn't go "wait..something's wrong/weird" or if your a bad kid "WTF?!"

btw what is the average amount of people in the US?

310,784,030 at the time of my posting taken from the Census Bureau's population clock. It is going up constantly. This includes everyone in the country (except for illegal immigrants), so 2,000,000 viewers would translate to... 0.65% (ish) of the country watching Power Rangers. Might not sound like a lot but Nick is a paid channel here so it's really good. In addition to that it's marketed as a kids show which makes the ratings even better.

Wurd? I'm thinking too adultish then..after-all my 11 year old brother barely noticed, if not didn't notice at all.

Damn, I heard "Dark Wish" was good....but didn't know it was that good.

dark wish was the only good thing about power rangers mystic force

Some kind of Beast mode
^I don't remember too much of it, just black/white scenes and Rita, but I remembered I liked it too.

310,784,030 at the time of my posting taken from the Census Bureau's population clock. It is going up constantly. This includes everyone in the country (except for illegal immigrants), so 2,000,000 viewers would translate to... 0.65% (ish) of the country watching Power Rangers. Might not sound like a lot but Nick is a paid channel here so it's really good. In addition to that it's marketed as a kids show which makes the ratings even better.

Holy shat...that's still decent though.

Damn I worry too much. It would take a lot for PR not too have a bright future.

#MissionMiami
I think Dark Wish was the first Power Rangers TV movie. I expect Nick to do the same with Gold's debut, any potential teamups and finales.

I think this is a good start. It certainly is better than any recent ratings from RPM and beyond.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I believe this season has very strong potential.As I eluded to earlier,it wasn`t an incredible premiere,but I did not expect it to be.It`s been a while since Saban last gave us a season of PR,so they might have a little rust.
I believe things will pick up tremendously within the next several episodes

There's something odd about this episode:

1. Did we just noticed that japanese civilians in the background (Those are 'Shinken' footage)?

2. That guy got punched straight in the face by nighlock (?) monster.

3. The monster just blew up the car! The driver just died (?). Thanks a lot. :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was brought up, but I'll say it anyway.

Although I'm not sure, like some people, if this is indeed the 1st episode, but I'm pretty sure they will cover some back story. There two reasons for this argument.

One, in the promo for the red ranger, there was a clip of the other four, hurt and unmorphed. Mike said, "that dude has style." this might imply they dont know jayden yet.

As with bulk, on heropower a few days ago there was the clip with paul . It has him telling spike, "stick with me and you will know everything about the samurai rangers." This sounds like an intro as to why they are there in the first place.

Some kind of Beast mode
There's something odd about this episode:

1. Did we just noticed that japanese civilians in the background (Those are 'Shinken' footage)?

2. That guy got punched straight in the face by nighlock (?) monster.

3. The monster just blew up the car! The driver just died (?). :laugh:

This is all the norm for Saban's PR except number 3.

lol #3 was fucked up in Shinkenger and still fucked up now. :laugh: